Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 JowiHue plugin Beta

Beta 4.0.1.0 (RC1)
    • Added an initial add button on the scenes tab of the creativity page when no scenes are present yet.
    • On Linux installs an error was logged when setting a bright level on a light. This issue is resolved.
    • Solved an issue where the CT command would throw an error in deCONZ 2.05.77
    • Solved an issue where a dim command for groups would no longer work.
    • Solved an issue with the latest firmware of Philips Hue bridges, which would throw an error in the plugin during scan for bridges

Beta 4.0.0.22
    • Solved an issue where brightness was not set correctly through JowiHue actions
    • Also on JowiHue actions, transition time was ignored. Solved

Beta 4.0.0.20
    • Events were no longer converted with the latest HS4 beta. Plugin has been updated to correct this issue
    • Creativity scenes and animations could no longer be edited, but were still working fine when triggered. You can edit them again
    • The plugin can now recognize fan devices that are combined with a light. For the fan part, an extra device is created as child of the light device to control the fan.
    • basic updates are done to support control of IKEA blinds
    Beta 4.0.0.19
    • Solved an issue created by the latest deCONZ release where the coordinator is also presented as a light. The plugin would create devices for it that are incomplete. Now the plugin will ignore these devices.
    • Enabled creating a battery device for the IKEA blinds as sensor
    • You can now set a default location and location2 in the settings of the plugin, used for creating new devices.
    • I noticed that events with conditions based on white only lights - single devices in HS3 - will not work and might loop as only the parent device in the event is addressed after converting the device. You will have to edit these events after the conversion to include the feature device. This cannot be done by the plugin as events cannot be changed by plugins.
    • Updated the plugin to follow the setting for brightness in the settingspage. If it is set to percentage, all brightness values are now shown in percentage anywhere in the plugin. Earlier only the device would be set to the percentage value.
    • Conversion of event actions are now complete, without issues. Including time delays.
    Important!! Take note of the single devices in HS3, like the White lights. During conversion the device will expand to a device with a feature. Events pointing to the physical device by conditions or actions have to be updated, so it will now point to the feature instead. There is no possibility for the plugin to update this.
    If your events are using the JowiHue actions to update these lights the conversion will be done.

Earlier version of the beta could not do a complet conversion of JowiHue actions. Starting with this version conversion of events are complete.

Beta 4.0.0.17
    • Group devices would never update to the off value. Solved
    • Added a new settings page for naming features after changing a device's name
    • Added buttons on the settings pages to jump straight to other common pages of the plugin
    • Correction settings for temperatures, created in the HS3 version of the plugin are now saved on the bridge or gateway and applied to every app using the same bridge or gateway
    • Solved an issue on Linux causing sensors to not update the devices anymore.
    Remarks:
    This is a release candidate. If you miss functions or find issues, please let me know? I am implementing the last few points on my list now, once those are finished and no real issues arise, I will publish it as release.

The new settings page enables you to set the extension name of features of a device. If you rename a device (not a feature) the connected features will be named as the device with an extension according to the settings. I have implemented a default set, which you can change on this new settings page.

A sample: a sensor device is reporting motion, temperature and lightlevel. You name the sensor device "Living room Sensor". The features will then be named "Living room Sensor Motion", "Living room Sensor Temperature" and "Living room Sensor Lightlevel" (and "Living room Sensor Battery") or whatever you configure on this new settings page. Please note that the length of the device name is limited to 32 characters as this is an enforced length on the bridges/gateways.

You still can rename a feature if you like, the plugin will not do anything with that unless/until you rename the device.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-03-02 13_46_16-Plugin.png Views:	33 Size:	382.7 KB ID:	1367539

Beta 4.0.0.15
    • Solved an upper/lowercase issue on Linux
    • Animations are now complete! This makes all functionality of the HS3 plugin now also available in the HS4 plugin
    when testing the animations, make sure you have a backup of the JowiHue database? (located at \Data\JowiHue\JowiHue.db)

Beta 4.0.0.14
    • Solved a major issue with the conversion HS3 to HS4, which was introduced in the 4.0.0.13 version. If you ran the plugin for the first time with the 4.0.0.13 version (and thus did the conversion then) you need to redo it with tthe 4.0.0.14 version!. If you ran the conversion already on a earlier version there should be no problem as the conversion to HS4 devices has already been done.
    • Solved an issue while saving scenes with selected groups
    Beta 4.0.0.13
    • Preset light selection for testing is cleared every time scenes or animations were selected. Selection is now retained until next restart of the plugin
    • Clicking any undo action during edit of a scene clears the scene name. The name is now retained.
    • The miscelannious hunt is now ended :-)
    • Using the scene option for switching off lights, was not working correct for groups. This is working correct now.
    • Solved an issue that could occur during the conversion of HS3 devices to HS4 devices. This issue could stop the conversion completely, causing lots of errors afterwards
    • Another issue during conversion of devices could occur when location2 in HS3/4 is not activated. this would result in a looping error creating features. This should be solved now.

Beta 4.0.0.12
    • With a Lux level setting diabled on the settings page, the plugin would throw errrors while creating the lightlevel features.
    • In edit scenes the "Swtich Off" option and transition field were not available. Both are added now.
    • When creating a new scene the version could be missed. A restart of the lugin will then go into a loop. This is solved,
    • Trace options were not correctly saved, causing the trace would never start at initalisation of the plugin. This is solved
    *Warning* The plugin updater is still showing issues. You will find a version 4.0.1.12 as latest beta. This will install the 4.0.0.12. Sorry for the confusions here.

Beta 4.0.0.11

Two issue solved
    • Plugin forgets to use correct port for deCONZ gateways while registering bridge.
    • For some users a "Daylight sensor" device was created in the past. This would cause issue while removing a bridge and its devices. The bridge will now remove succesful.
    Beta 4.0.0.9

Added extra information while removing a bridge.

Beta 4.0.0.8
    • Enabled removing bridges with the bridge maintenance page
    • corrected updating device properties (JowiHue tab) on device propeties
    • Solved an issue where a JowiHue action could show an inaccurate error message when updating an action created in HS3.
    • Updating functionality of Animations, but still work in progress....
    • Caught a few minor bugs
    *Warning* You will see two beta publications, please check for the right version of the plugin: 4.0.0.8

Beta 4.0.0.7
    • Solved an issue with a constraints issue while initializing the JowiHue database
    • Re-enabled access to editing scenes
    • Completed support for Hue Play HDMI Sync Boxes
    Two known issues:
    • Before installing the HS4 version of the plugin, the HS3 version has to be disabled
    • If the device name has a apostrophe (') in the name errors occur

I finished a first working beta. This beta has been running for the past few days to check its stability, so for those who would like to test, please join? I do not have all the devices supported by this plugin, so I am sure it needs more testing.....

Comments for the beta 4.0.0.6 of this plugin

Please be aware that the updater for HS4 shows 2 versions of the plugin as beta. Make sure to install the 4.0.0.6 version as the 4.0.0.5 version has in issue for the deCONZ installations.

The plugin has many, many changes. Most visible is the makeover of webpages for settings, Creativity and Bridge Maintenance. Under the hood there also many changes, more efficient coding, some old issues resolved and some important changes on Scenes and Color Temperature settings (the latter for especially IKEA lights).
    One new and shiny possibility is now incorporated, support for the Hue Play HDMI Sync box!

There is also one yet unfinished item, animations. If you copy the \Data\JowiHue\JowiHue.db file over to the HS4 installation, you will have the animations from the HS3 installation and you can just use them. But editing, or adding animations is not yet finished. Working hard on that part it will become available again, but this is one of the tough parts of the plugin, so I have to take my time on this.....

At this point there is only a beta version of the JowiHue plugin for HS4. There is still development needed, like creating the responsive animation pages and some new developments that are on its way.
    Conversion of HS3 devices is now enabled and ready to test.

When you want to use this plugin for your beta testing, keep these remarks in mind:

It is beta. Be aware of that. The plugin is subject to large changes and may not be stable. do not use it for production systems until it is released. There will be issues. I have been trying to catch the most of them myself, but I will need your help in this too.
    A (work in progress) help document will be installed in the Docs folder of the HS4 installation.

If you are testing the plugin, please make sure have a backup. It is probably not yet fit for production. Do not forget to enable the tracing options "detailed log" and "log to file" in the settings page. This will ensure you can grab the log when any issue occurs. I suggest you do not post these logs on the forum, but instead create a post in the Beta thread describing the issue and sending the log to jowihue at ziggo dot nl
    Below a global description what is going to happen during the conversion of HS3 JowiHue devices:

Conversion of devices
    If you have an existing installation of the HS3 version of JowiHue, the available devices will have to be converted to the new structure HS4 is using. In HS3 devices were handled as Standalone devices or as Parent/Child devices. HS4 does no longer work with Standalone devices other then handling it as a legacy device. The Parent/Child devices are now handled as Device(s) with Features.

As an example: A physical Multi-sensor device will now be added as a single device with several features (like temperature, motion and lumen capabilities) Views will show the device as one (tile), with the extra features shown as small icons or - when in tile view - with the features and their values below the device.

Click image for larger version  Name:	NewItem18.png Views:	109 Size:	25.4 KB ID:	1359873Click image for larger version  Name:	NewItem20.png Views:	87 Size:	176.1 KB ID:	1359874

The conversion for devices that are standalone will add a feature and use the old device as device, doubling the buttons in fact.

Using the tile view has a challenge for devices that hold many buttons.HS4 will try to show the controls, but when there are to many, HS4 will combine those controls to one button called "Controls" The JowiHue uses (too) many buttons on on/off devices for Lights. The buttons were added for dimming sliders, dim up/down, on/off and Alert/Blink.

Click image for larger version  Name:	NewItem21.png Views:	86 Size:	25.1 KB ID:	1359875

Naming of devices
    Naming of devices and features has changed a lot. During conversion the plugin does not rename devices yet. But later on, once conversion is done and you decide to rename a device, the plugin will rename the features according to their 'feature' function. It is really like the HS3 version does already for color lights, it creates a set of childs (features) with (Hue), (Sat) etc naming behing the light's name. This method now also used for sensors and switches.

Check the documentation about renaming devices for more details on this subject

Known issues at this point

Not really an issue, but a limitation: The new tile view of HS4's device page has a limitation on the number of buttons and sliders. If a device has more buttons the tile view will only show one button "Control", which will popup a window showing all controls of the device. This is the case for On/Off devices for lights or groups.
    During conversion of the devices a new device will be created with the name of the light or group with "(Extra)" added to it. This device holds several of the buttons of the On/Off device. But the conversion will not remove the same buttons from the on/off buttons as there might be device actions that control these buttons. This will give you time to update those events (using the new HS4 search functions will easy your job finding these)
    Once all events are updated, enable the setting "clean On/OFF buttons" that will be visible in the settings page in the near future. this will reorganize the old buttons for on/off devices and the setting will be hidden from then on.

For lights that were not holding a parent device (simple plugs or white only bulbs) the same buttons will stay on the parent device after conversion. I have not found a way around this. You will need to convert eventual events that use direct device control by hand. The plugin will put warnings in the log for that situation.

If you are trying this beta, please report any findings on the beta in this thread. so I can find issues easier in one place?
    Updates on the beta will be done in this post.

Happy testing!

Wim
    Last edited by w.vuyk; June 11, 2020, 08:14 AM. Reason: Released beta 4.0.0.22
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Hi Wim,

I go ahead and do some testing for you, as I guess you want as much feedback as possible.

See the below errors on install. I am unable to get any info on the Bridge Maintenance page. If I go to Add New Bridge, it never detects the bridge, but on Step 5 it quickly says Bridge is Registered, creating devices now.

I am pretty sure that the devices were converted, but I can't control any, and I can't register a bridge.

Also (minor), under Setting, Misc is spelled wrong

Any direction you can give, I will try out.

Thanks
    Code:
    2/6/2020 4:01:22 PM    JowiHue    Warning    Warning: MainWatchThread: No bridge found, plugin will scan until found
    2/6/2020 4:01:22 PM    JowiHue    Error    Error: (InitPlugin)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2/6/2020 4:01:22 PM    JowiHue    Info    =================Conversion devices step2 from HS3 to HS4 starting========================
    2/6/2020 4:01:22 PM    JowiHue    Info    System.NullReferenceException(0x80004003): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at HSPI_JowiHue.JowiHueUtils.ConvertHS3toHS4step1(HsDevice HsDevice)

2/6/2020 4:01:22 PM    JowiHue    Error    Error: (ConvertHS3toHS4step1)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    2/6/2020 4:01:22 PM    JowiHue    Info    System.NullReferenceException(0x80004003): Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

2/6/2020 4:01:22 PM    JowiHue    Error    Error: (ConvertHS3toHS4step1)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

2/6/2020 4:01:21 PM    JowiHue    Info    =================Conversion devices step1 from HS3 to HS4 starting========================
    2/6/2020 4:01:21 PM    HomeSeer    Starting Plug-In    Plugin JowiHue started successfully in 550 milliseconds
    2/6/2020 4:01:21 PM    JowiHue    Error    Error: (FillDeviceTypes)::Column 'type' is constrained to be unique.  Value '31' is already present.
    2/6/2020 4:01:21 PM    JowiHue    Info    ****** Creating table HueSyncBox
    2/6/2020 4:01:21 PM    JowiHue    Info    ****** Creating table DeviceTypes
    2/6/2020 4:01:21 PM    JowiHue    Info    settings loaded
    2/6/2020 4:01:21 PM    JowiHue    Info    Starting plugin JowiHue 4.0.0.5 on Windows

Comment

So, since I was convinced that the beta had to work somehow, I just uninstalled HS4, rolled back to HS3, then upgraded again back to HS4. I was then able to get the beta to finally recognize the bridge but I had lots of errors. Namely, errors relating to two lights that had some legacy parent-child errors, and one regarding an apostrophe (') causing some character operand error.

I renamed the light that had the ' in the name (and on the bridge), and deleted the devices that had a bad parent-child relationship. Disabled ver3, installed 4.0.0.5, and it looks like things are back up and running. It seems to have converted all devices, and I only have one error remaining:

Code:
      2/6/2020 7:37:36 PM     JowiHue     Error     Error: (FillDeviceTypes)::Column 'type' is constrained to be unique. Value '31' is already present.
      So, my takeaways are to make sure there are no devices with names that contain ' , and resolve any parent-child problems before upgrading.

Will keep testing...

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by kevins669 View Post
        Disabled ver3, installed 4.0.0.5, and it looks like things are back up and running. It seems to have converted all devices, and I only have one error remaining:

Code:
        2/6/2020 7:37:36 PM JowiHue Error Error: (FillDeviceTypes)::Column 'type' is constrained to be unique. Value '31' is already present.
        So, my takeaways are to make sure there are no devices with names that contain ' , and resolve any parent-child problems before upgrading.

Will keep testing...

Kevin
        Kevin,

You say you disabled ver3. By that you mean HS3 I suppose? Or did you have the plugins version 4.0.0.3 active at first? That sure would have caused issues
        HST tried to remove the double beta publication, but they have removed the wrong version, that is why you see the 4.0.0.5 version now. It should have been the 4.0.0.6.

If you are using a deCONZ gateway this version wil have an issue that was resolved in the 4.0.0.6 version.

What I do not understand is why you (even during the 2nd try?) had an issue recognizing the bridge. If the bridge was found in HS3, it should do the same in HS4? Or did you have a firewall warning with the new plugin causing the UPNP search not working? If you are running on a different machine, it can show the firewall warning.

I will double check on the apostrophe part, not sure why this happens yet.
        As for the constraint error, I wonder what happens, as this is the initial create of a new internal table. Does this error occur with every start of the plugin or only during the first start?
        For this issue it might be handy if you send the JowiHue.db file to me (in the \Data\JowiHue directory). Send it to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks!

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Kevin,

You say you disabled ver3. By that you mean HS3 I suppose? Or did you have the plugins version 4.0.0.3 active at first? That sure would have caused issues
          HST tried to remove the double beta publication, but they have removed the wrong version, that is why you see the 4.0.0.5 version now. It should have been the 4.0.0.6.

If you are using a deCONZ gateway this version wil have an issue that was resolved in the 4.0.0.6 version.

What I do not understand is why you (even during the 2nd try?) had an issue recognizing the bridge. If the bridge was found in HS3, it should do the same in HS4? Or did you have a firewall warning with the new plugin causing the UPNP search not working? If you are running on a different machine, it can show the firewall warning.

I will double check on the apostrophe part, not sure why this happens yet.
          As for the constraint error, I wonder what happens, as this is the initial create of a new internal table. Does this error occur with every start of the plugin or only during the first start?
          For this issue it might be handy if you send the JowiHue.db file to me (in the \Data\JowiHue directory). Send it to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks!

Wim
          Wim,

What I meant with ver3 was the JowiHue 3.x.x version of the plugin. That is what I disabled first. The primary cause, I thought, was exactly what you were saying about a Firewall popup message. I could not find anything, looked in fw settings, etc. I am going to try to find a way to force this to happen again.

I will send the current db file to you when I get access to the machine later today.

Also, I do not see any way anymore to turn lights "off". There was previously a toggle in Scenes to turn off groups/lights.

Thanks!

Comment

Kevin,

Was the old version not overwritten with the new version? I would have expected that. I will put that to a test here (did not even try it here yet ) and if it is not automaticaly overwritten, I will forward this to HST as I'd expect that to happen.

No need anymore to send the db, I am sure it is correct at this point. I found the cause behind the error, the plugin fills the database a second time while creating the new tables. Will be solved in the new beta.
            As for the scenes, I have been tidying up the experimental code in the plugin before going for the beta phase. My bad, scene content is not shown anymore when you try to edit the scene. Is that what you are seeing? It will be back in the next beta

I am waiting for HST to set the plugin publisher correct again, then I will publish the new beta with these updates (should be 4.0.0.7 then)

thanks!
            -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              Kevin,

Was the old version not overwritten with the new version? I would have expected that. I will put that to a test here (did not even try it here yet ) and if it is not automaticaly overwritten, I will forward this to HST as I'd expect that to happen.

No need anymore to send the db, I am sure it is correct at this point. I found the cause behind the error, the plugin fills the database a second time while creating the new tables. Will be solved in the new beta.
              As for the scenes, I have been tidying up the experimental code in the plugin before going for the beta phase. My bad, scene content is not shown anymore when you try to edit the scene. Is that what you are seeing? It will be back in the next beta

I am waiting for HST to set the plugin publisher correct again, then I will publish the new beta with these updates (should be 4.0.0.7 then)

thanks!
              I originally did not disable Jowi verson 3 before upgrading, and that definitely caused a problem. Some files were overwritten and others were not.

As for scenes, yes, I can't really do anything with them right now...

Thanks so much. Once 4.0.0.7 is published, I will actually do a fresh HS4 upgrade from HS3 backup again, to be sure of the steps that worked.

Comment

A new beta, 4.0.0.7 has been posted. Be aware! The updater still is having issues, you'll see two beta's in the list. Check the version so you know which to test.
                -- Wim

Comment

I have 4.0.0.7 up and running. My issue is with temperature correction. I enter a number but it does not stick. Where it used to work in HS3 is no longer available.

Also, my main interest is temperature, how can I get that to be the primary focus? Right now I think it's pressure. This is an Aqara sensor.

I will post a separate request in an HS4 forum that considering all the info shown on the device screen, why can't all the other attributes be displayed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 02-08-20 at 06.11 PM.PNG
Views:	1179
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1360835Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 02-08-20 at 06.11 PM 001.PNG
Views:	1128
Size:	14.8 KB
ID:	1360836
                  Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 02-08-20 at 06.13 PM.PNG
Views:	1135
Size:	17.8 KB
ID:	1360837

Comment

During developer testing, at the very start in September several developer, including me have been asking how to prioritize the features to be shown in tile view. HST said they would work something out, but up till now there is no method what a plugin can point out which feature should be shown on the tile.
                    Internally I have prepared the plugin in a way that you as a user should be able to decide which feature/sensor should be shown on the tile, together with the new naming methods (in development). But we will have to wait for HST to implement a method that plugins can use to prioritize the features.

I suggest you take this to the Beta test forum for HS4, maybe it helps if users also push a bit?

As for the temperature correction setting, I will check here to see what is happening.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Wim,

Upgraded to HS4 today from HS3 and I'm still running the HS3 version of JowiHue. What is the proper procedure to move to the HS4 version of JowiHue? Should I simply disable the HS3 version and then install the HS4 version? Will I have to redo the entire setup of Hue bridges and related devices or is there a proper upgrade procedure?

Thanks for all your work on this plugin over the years and your continued support, I wouldn't be a Homeseer user without it!

Comment

Simply disable the HS3 version and install the HS4 version. It will convert the setup and proceed. No need to redo anything.
                        But please do remember it is beta and that there are flaws. It is heading in the right direction, but there are still things missing and there can / will be bugs.
                        Have your backup in place. If you need to restore the HS3 version of the plugin, yu will need to restore the Homeseer database as well as the conversion is a one way track only.

Thanks,

Wim

-- Wim

Comment

New beta 4.0.0.8 has been published. Check the first post for details.

Thanks

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

FYI may just be an updater issue, but the HS4 Updater shows 4.0.1.10 available, but the version that gets installed is 4.0.0.10

Comment

I have updated from the HS3 to the HS4 version of the plugin, i am using 4.0.0.10 and i have a Philips Hue bridge and a Deconz conbee that is hosted on the same windows box, the phoscon connection does not work, and i think i know why

you detect that phoscon is using port 8080 in your scan, but then you try to communicate with the /api over port 80 and you get back a 404 error, please see the log here because at the moment i have lost the devices connected to the conbee in homeseer.

it sees the bridge as a new bridge and when i try to register the bridge it fails as below

Code:
                              UPNP stap 1.1 meethue call
                              UPNP stap 1.1 dresden call
                              UPNP stap dresden [{"id":"0XXXXXXXXXXXX","internalipaddress":"xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx","macaddress":"0XXXXXXXXXXXX","internalport":8080,"name":"Fuzzy-WHATSUP","publicipaddress":"<Hidden>"}]
                              There are 1 new bridges
                              GetJuiSettingsPages
                              GetJuiSettingsPages
                              SaveJuiSettingsPages
                              GetJuiSettingsPages
                              08:58:53.1795885 -- (HSPI.OnSettingsLoad) starting
                              08:58:53.3829914 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 159 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:58:55.3995782 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 161 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:58:57.4140010 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 157 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:58:59.4103412 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 156 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:59:01.4348301 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 158 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:59:03.4543690 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 155 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:59:04.4471093 -- (HSPI.PostBackProc) received data: {"recheck":"true"}
                              08:59:04.4471093 -- (AddBridges.GetResponse) 1
                              08:59:04.4510579 -- (HSPI.PostBackProc) Returning response: 1
                              08:59:05.4541095 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 158 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:59:07.2581728 -- (HSPI.PostBackProc) received data: {"bridgeSelected":"0"}
                              08:59:07.2581728 -- (AddBridges.GetResponse) selected bridge is 0
                              08:59:07.2581728 -- (MyBridges.RegisterBridge) Debug: PostQuery:http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80/api registrationstring:{"devicetype": "JowiHue"}
                              08:59:07.2736872 -- (MyBridges.RegisterBridge) System.Net.WebException(0x80131509): The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
                                 at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
                                 at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
                                 at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data)
                                 at HSPI_JowiHue.MyBridges.RegisterBridge(NewBridge NewBridge)

08:59:07.2736872 -- (MyBridges.RegisterBridge) End registration, result False userstring
                              08:59:07.2736872 -- (AddBridges.GetResponse) Error Gateway Fuzzy-ZIGBEE did NOT register. Did you press the authenticate app button in Phoscon?
                              08:59:07.2893197 -- (HSPI.PostBackProc) Returning response: Error Gateway Fuzzy-ZIGBEE did NOT register. Did you press the authenticate app button in Phoscon?
                              08:59:07.4767453 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 156 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:59:09.4924579 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 156 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:59:11.5144992 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 156 millisconds Thread: 0
                              08:59:13.5653891 -- (BridgeApi.GetJsonCommand) Sendrequest took 157 millisconds Thread: 0

Comment

Working...
                              X