Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

issue in the log please see pictures

Hi Wim,

I am testing the plugin. I plan to fully come back to Jowihue.
    For now, I got this in the log and not sure what this means... The plugin (rc1) ( and the pc ) is running since 1 hours.* After adding all the features/devices ( I think near 300) I rebooted the pc for testing and saw those in the hs log.

Not sure but something seems to try to run something every 30 minutes?

i am running deconz .78 in docker

Thanks

Attached Files

Matthieu,

This message is commonly shown when it finds a light as homeseer device, but cannot find it anymore on the bridge. Is it possible those lights have been there once, but have been removed from the bridge?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Nothing has changed on the bridge. I just tried the plugin for the first time.. so I do not understand . All thoses lights are still on my bridge . Maybe it is a deconz .78 issue?

Comment

Update: I am able to control the lights, that are in the logs, from the devices pages.

Will try to recreate all of jowihue stuff. I think I updated deconz.75 to .78 while testing the Plugin...

Comment

update: now the plugin does't not create any sensors. only lights. Will tried to remove all file related to the plugin and try again.
          if this does not work, i'll wait for the release

Comment

w.vuyk I think I know what is going on. Do you remember last year the ha bridge issue I had?

Now i am using another hue emulator ( https://github.com/datech/node-red-contrib-amazon-echo ) and it is on the same ip adress , but on port 80.

is there a way in the plugin to ignore a ''bridge'' like last year?

thanks

--update : just turned of node-red. All the 300 devices/feature are created, and I can control all the devices.

Will update this in 30 minutes to see if i get the message from the begining in the log when the hue emulator is turned off.

--Update2: no more problem with hue emulator turned off.

Comment

Matthieu,

Is it possible to the same again, with the hue emulator enabled and with the detailed logging/log to file options enabled? Would like to see why this emulator is preventing devices to be created. Send the file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?
              Will see if I can block it again, but the problem is that this emulator is presenting itself as a standard gateway, so need to find how to distinguish it.

Thanks,

Wim
              -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                Matthieu,

Is it possible to the same again, with the hue emulator enabled and with the detailed logging/log to file options enabled? Would like to see why this emulator is preventing devices to be created. Send the file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?
                Will see if I can block it again, but the problem is that this emulator is presenting itself as a standard gateway, so need to find how to distinguish it.

Thanks,

Wim
                Yes totally understand. Now the setup is stable with the hub emulator deactivated. Will do my best to send you the log file file today.

thanks again for you time .

Comment

That will go to tomorow, when I will be more awake. I just had two db corruption or wtv it was (devices stops updating). I think adding 300 devices/features.. is too much for hs4.. for now?

Will clone my ssd now. I am a little tired to unzip etc.

Thanks again

Comment

I am doing this also for testing, installing the plugin and activating the devices. I am not seeing the stalling device updates here. But have lost some events now and then... so am doing a very regular backup here during tests.
                    -- Wim

Comment

Wim, yes I hope they get a stable database for the release.

So, I did check all my devices. I now have something 546 devices. Something like 20 devices are virtual devices with no parents, and today I'll create parents for them. I'll be cleaner and maybe better for the database?

When add your plugin I am at something like 846 devices. But i'll remove (slowly) 159 devices from my own deconz implementation; there is a lot of thing i didnt implement like rgb..lol; but that's not that much important here.

I'll reply here soon when i am ready to add the 300 new devices, or on another thread.

Comment

Fine Matthieu , when you do, it might be good to have detailed trace on, so we can check on progress

Thanks,

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

The hue emulator is deactivated. But the plugin didn't get all the devices . ( espécially the sensors)

Comment

I think this is related to the initialsensors issue? Probably the routine exits all instead of skipping only the error. Am trying to find time to check on this
                            -- Wim

Comment

thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X