Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JowiHue Error Error: (InitialSensors)::Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JowiHue Error Error: (InitialSensors)::Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

Hi Wim, This is an error message I have in my log .

Actually got it two times in 6 minutes

Comment

Matthieu,

Can you check the version of the plugin you are running? I think you do not have the latest, 4.0.1.1. The error you are seeing is from an earlier version that should be gond. For the HS3 version of the plugin I noticed HST had reverted the latest update, so they might have made the same error with the HS4 version?

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

You are right I am on 4.0.1., will wait for the new version to come in. When we download 4.0.1.1 it downloads 4.0.1.0 .

Thank you wim

Comment

I am doubting myself here... I submitted a new beta 4.0.1.2 here. Minor changes, mainly some small bugs and code cleaning. Made sure it is good now.

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Looks ok here...
            Code:
             [LEFT][FONT=Arial][SIZE=14px][COLOR=#000000]6/22/2020 7:57:19 PM  [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial]JowiHue  [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Info  [/FONT][FONT=Arial]Starting plugin JowiHue 4.0.1.2 on Linux[/FONT][/LEFT]

Comment

Still have this error :

6/24/2020 03:34:08
              JowiHue
              Error
              Error: (InitialSensors):Start:Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

with 4.0.1.2 :S

Comment

Working...
              X