Battery life.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery life.

After 2 years one of my hue dimmer battery started to report, 50% , than 42%, than 37 % than 42%. I have been alerted by easytrigger ( dynamic battery group ) plugin via pushover with a global variable created by easytrigger. At that point this is my threshold ... I have replaced the battery.
    I have to say that I am quite impressed.
    This is the second device I replace the battery ( one was the kitchen hue motion ( which is triggered often)... but it was at something like 70.% 3 month ago. This motion sensors was the first one I bought ).

All other sensors present 100% ( mostly xiaomi, ) .One is at 80... another hue motion sensors. But I will check how low it cans go this time

How does battery life go for you?

edit : Buying all these cr batteries is really cheap on amazon.

I drain the batteries to 10% and they keep functioning fine. I even have one Philip Hue motion sensor I put to the max. It has been functioning for 3 years and 5 months so far.
    It is reporting 0% since 2 months now, but still functions!
    Not sure how long this will last still, but I like the battery life for sure.

Wim

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X