Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creativity Settings Presets

Hi,

Just moved over this week to HS4 Plugin and I've started to uncover a couple of possible issues.

Creativity, Preset - I have been able to create now 'preset' values, but I'mnot able to delete them or change the group they belong to from New. Is it possible to change the group name from New. I' haven't been able to create a new group with the name I would like.

Many Thanks,
    G

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2020-07-14 at 12.00.37.png
Views:	109
Size:	76.9 KB
ID:	1402392

If you edit the preset, you will be able to change the groupname there.
    Deleting the group is either done by renaming the groupname while editing each preset in that group, or by deleting the presets inside the group.

There is no high level editing the groups for presets

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I think there may be something else at play. I'm able to use the bin to delete any of the preset I have created.
      If you try and create a new preset and give it another group name, it puts it in one called New.
      If i try to add one to one of the other pre defined groups, its adds it to New.

G

Comment

Has anyone been able to take a snapshot of certain lights and turn that into a scene? In HS3 there was a way to do this, but I can't figure it out in the HS4 version.

Comment

Originally posted by gasm67 View Post
          I think there may be something else at play. I'm able to use the bin to delete any of the preset I have created.
          If you try and create a new preset and give it another group name, it puts it in one called New.
          If i try to add one to one of the other pre defined groups, its adds it to New.

G
          gasm67 I have found the issue here and solved it. The next version will handle the presets better on the group name as well as copying events.

dmcentire
          Also another issue has been resolved regarding creation of snapshot for presets, which will re-enable making snapshot on presets. But maybe you are referring to the snapshot function of scenes? This would take a snapshot of all lights that are on at that point. You can find this function on the scenes tab?
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X