Unable to register the software plug-in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to register the software plug-in

This might be a HomeSeer issue but I thought I'd ask -- when I put in my registration code and password it pops up saying "Registration Successful" but the plug-in still shows "30 day trial" on it.

Anyone else have this issue?

I think you have to ask support of HomeSeer at this point, they are handling the license and should be able to check what is happening

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

They did get back to me finally with the answer. They told me that you're going to be charging for the HS4 license separately and that I'd have to buy it again for HS4. I've decided I'll drop this then since I already bought it for HS3 and move to the free plugin they provide with HS4 instead. Hope I can make it work out; I was redoing all my scenes and other things anyway during this migration so I'm glad I figured this out earlier than later.

Comment

When did you buy the HS3 license? If it was before November 1 2019, then yes, sorry there is a reduced upgrade price of around $16. It took a lot of time to convert this plugin to the new HS4 pluginSDK as every call to HS and every page had to be changed.

If you bought it after November 1, 2019, however, you should have received a upgrade license as well.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by dmcentire View Post
          They did get back to me finally with the answer. They told me that you're going to be charging for the HS4 license separately and that I'd have to buy it again for HS4. I've decided I'll drop this then since I already bought it for HS3 and move to the free plugin they provide with HS4 instead. Hope I can make it work out; I was redoing all my scenes and other things anyway during this migration so I'm glad I figured this out earlier than later.
          It is at 60% reduction. Not full price.

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post

It is at 60% reduction. Not full price.
            Yep 60% off. I paid $15.98 after discount for the HS4 plugin.

BTW w.vuyk thank you for the discount.

Jim

Comment

Thanks
              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
              X