Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JowiHue HS4 Plugin and GLEDOPTO not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JowiHue HS4 Plugin and GLEDOPTO not working.

For some reason the new JowiHue plugin doesnt work with any of my GLEDOPTO led controllers. I see the light in the Light Info section but doesnt show up in devices and I get the following error in the log.

I used the HS Philips Hue plugin and it see them and can control them fine.

Device: Basement Booth Watts Set to 209.41 (209.41 Watts)

7/26/2020 3:16:39 PM

JowiHue
    Info
    Overview of PluginData for new device with ref 0. The device is empty!!

JowiHue
    Error
    Error: (CreateNewDevice)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

JowiHue
    Info

JowiHue
    Error

JowiHue
    Info

JowiHue
    Error

7/26/2020 3:16:29 PM

Legacy-Plugin
    Z-Wave
    Device: Basement Booth Watts Set to 400.865 (400.865 Watts)

Device: Basement Booth Watts Set to 209.41 (209.41 Watts)

JowiHue
    Info

JowiHue
    Error

JowiHue
    Info

JowiHue
    Error

JowiHue
    Info

JowiHue
    Error

7/26/2020 3:16:29 PM

Legacy-Plugin
    Z-Wave
    Device: Basement Booth Watts Set to 400.865 (400.865 Watts)

I will try to check here. There seems to be an issue with the device being empty. Did you convert the devices from HS3 to HS4 or did you do a new implementation of the plugin?
    Also, did you try to stop the plugin and remove one of the led controllers? What happens then if the plugin recreates the device, does it function then?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I'll test it out and get the requested information to you this evening. I think the errors still come back I think I've done that. I did do a convert but removed almost all controllers cause I've been migrating to all Zwave

Comment

So I have one controller I removed and it wouldn't recreate in devices. I tried removing it from the hub and re adding and had the same results. It is only these devices all the actual Philips Hue bulbs work no problem.

Comment

I think I may have sorted it out. Looks like when I remove all devices and let it rebuild it from the bridge it may have solved the issue.

Comment

Could you try and get me a verbose trace? You can enable this in the settings of the plugin. Also enable the log to file option. Then restart the plugin and let it run for 15 minutes or so. You should see the error in the log a few times.
            Then disable the verbose logging and the log to file options. The log file is saved as \Logs\JowiHue.log.

Could you send this file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

PS, a new version has been submitted to HST, it might be available tomorrow. It is best to use this version for the tracing.

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Just to further this along -- I too have a gledopto device that also shows the error. I downloaded the new version, but it's still there. Here's a snippet of the log with verbose enabled:

(JowiHueUtils.RefreshDevices) Debug: RefreshDevices finished succesfully for bridge Philips hue
              (UPNP.Bridgescan) Debug: Start Scan for bridges 8/18/2020 12:40:01 PM
              (UPNP.Bridgescan) Debug: End search for bridges
              (DeviceCreation.CreateNewDevice) Debug: start creating light device for TV stand light ID=6
              (DeviceCreation.CreateNewDevice) Error: :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
              (JowiHueUtils.ListNamedKeysDevice) Overview of PluginData for new device with ref 0. The device is empty!!
              (JowiHueUtils.RefreshDevices) Debug: RefreshDevices finished succesfully for bridge Philips hue
              (UPNP.Bridgescan) Debug: Start Scan for bridges 8/18/2020 12:45:01 PM
              (DeviceCreation.CreateNewDevice) Debug: start creating light device for TV stand light ID=6
              (DeviceCreation.CreateNewDevice) Error: :Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
              (JowiHueUtils.ListNamedKeysDevice) Overview of PluginData for new device with ref 0. The device is empty!!
              (UPNP.Bridgescan) Debug: Start Scan for bridges 8/18/2020 12:50:01 PM
              (UPNP.Bridgescan) Debug: Start Scan for bridges 8/18/2020 12:55:01 PM
              (UPNP.Bridgescan) Debug: Start Scan for bridges 8/18/2020 1:00:01 PM

Thoughts?

Comment

I delete mine from device manager and let the plugin readd them at that error went away.

Comment

While it might be a valid solution, since this is an upgrade situation, i'd rather let the dev take a look at it. If users already have a bunch of events using that device -- it's a problem just "deleting the device" ... it's a pain to fix and restore functionality. Defensive programming is always a better solution than causing a user headaches.

Comment

Wim, Did the above debug log help to identify the issue?

Comment

No not really. It is only a partial log which does not give full insight on what is happening. Removing the devices might be the fastest solution for now.
                      -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                      X