HS4 // Animation setup failing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 // Animation setup failing

Hello! I'm trying to do an animation, but the UI seems to be giving me trouble.
    1. Click Animations.
    2. Click + by Add New Animation.
    3. Choose a Scene for Step 1 and Step 2
    4. Optionally click "Return to original settings after run" (doesn't affect the outcome)
    Click Test: "The given key was not present in the dictionary"

Click Save: A brief success message appears in the upper right, but it does not save.

Here's a video of me trying it: https://www.dropbox.com/s/coxvqhngel...-test.mp4?dl=0

I checked and can copy this issue. It will be resolved in the next version.Thanks for notifying!

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

For now, I found a workaround (not pleasant 😁) - stop and restart HS4.

Comment

Yuch, for sure not the way to do this. It is resolved here in y test version. Working on solving one extra issue to solve here, was hoping to release it today, will be after the weekend!

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
        650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X