Unresponsive sensors due to power failure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unresponsive sensors due to power failure

We had a nasty tropical storm in Isaias and in my efforts to get the generator up and running, the entire HA system powered down and up a few times. I'm back on mains luckily but have this situation. The philips hue bulb that acts as a repeater obviously is not. Any thoughts on the best way to proceed would be appreciated. I realize this isn't a JowiHue issue per se, but I have more faith in this forum than others.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 08-05-20 at 03.10 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	304.7 KB ID:	1408791

Solved! After trying lots of things, I finally deleted the bulb and re-included. Then I had to re-include each of the sensors. Of course now some sensors show weird names in deCONZ but not JH or HS4. It's always something.

Comment

JowiHue is not taking over the new deCONZ names? It should have done that I think.... Will check on it.
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Confirmed, it is not taking over. See attached. I assume JH stores that long ID in HS but tracing manually will be a chore. They are four occupancy sensors and one temp sensor. I was able to match up one of the sensors but I have no way of renaming it for deCONZ that I can see.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 08-07-20 at 02.13 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	41.7 KB ID:	1409380

Comment

If you rename the motion sensor in Homeseer, use the main device for that, even one character change will do. Does the deCONZ get updated then?
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Renaming worked, thanks. I did end up with two copies of a motion sensor and I deleted the one that didn't match the ID number. Wow, that was an adventure!

Comment

Working...
            X