Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sengled bulbs ON command not working

Hello,

So I had everything working nicely on ubuntu on my laptop, then I moved it all to a raspberry pi 4.

I now have everything working on the pi except for the ON command to Sengled brand bulbs through the jowihue plugin no longer works. I am not sure if a jowihue upgrade broke this along the way. The ON command to ikea plugs still works

Every other command works, setting color, setting brightness to 100, but not the ON button on the user interface. I removed the devices multiple times, no luck

I am using the same version of deconz as before (when it worked)

For the color bulbs I can set the color to warm white with brightness 100% and that works, but the simple ON does not work

I can't do this trick with non-colored bulbs, so I need to figure this out

Maybe the bubls do not like the on command in the way it is send. Could you do the following:
    • Enable the verbose logging and log to file in the settings of the plugin
    • Send the on command to the sengled bulb and the on command to a IKEA bulb.
    • Disable the verbose loggin and log to file options
    • Send the /Logs/JowiHue.log file to me (jowihue at ziggo dot nl)?
    I can then check what is happening.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks. I just sent you the logs. I don't have any ikea bulbs though. Just the plug receptacle.

Comment

Version 4.0.2.3 of the HS4 JowiHue plugin was released and fixed the issue

Great support from dev

Comment

Working...
        X