Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 new controls (Extra and RGB)

In HS3, the event was:
    JowiHue sets Master Bedroom Upstairs Marks Lamp to Warm White with a brightness of 90 (no longer works)

Now that we have the new "Extra" (Dim up, down, alert, blink) and "RGB" (values 0-999) controls, how are these new controls used? I'm assuming the above event would be done via the On/Off/Dim control (90).... but what about the "warm white"? The RGB control shows as a hex value on the summary page, but when you go to change it in an event, it's 0-999 -- um that doesn't line up. Thoughts?

The Hue control is also odd... hue up or down? Not sure that's going to be effective. The other options in there are 0-999 -- how does this map to any selectable hue in the hue app?

What is the "Warm White"? Is this a preset maybe? Those are available still, could you post an image of the event while editing?

The Extra device is ment for solving the limit of 4 buttons on the on/off device. Soon The plugin will supply options to reset the controls if you want to see the buttons of the on/off buttons shown on the tile view of devices.

Other then that the event should still work. The limiting to 999 is done by HomeSeer. I think you would need to put in a help ticket with them to solve this. Or use the JowiHue actions insted (which does not yet support the RGB setting BTW)
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yea,the "Warm white" is a preset... it's not working though.

event

Comment

Is it possible the light controlled is a group? As the 4.0.2.3 version had an issue controlling groups, which is corrected in the latest version that was published yesterday.
        If not, could you send me a detailed log?
        Enable the verbose logging and log to file option in the settings of the plugin.
        Then trigger this event, so I could see the command created by the plugin.
        Then disable the verbose logging and log to file options.
        In the <hs install dir>\Logs directory you will find a file called JowiHue.log, send this file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Sent - should have the log in your inbox for the issue above (start of plugin and run of event) -- it also shows the other error i've had with a GLEDOPTO device and a null reference exception, so lookout for that one as well please

Comment

Working...
          X