HomeAssistant installed DeConz and Jowihue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeAssistant installed DeConz and Jowihue

I have been trying to run a deconz install within HA and then allow it to be seen in HS4/Jowihue.
    So far no joy, occasionally it gets seen but most of the time no.

I can access the Phoscon using the ip:40850 but you can't use that in HS4.

When running discover for deconz, it gives a completely different IP address to the host. Its proably due to some NAT in the mix.

{"id":"00212EFFFF04F2FC","internalipaddress":"172.30.33.0 "," macaddress":"00212EFFFF04F2FC","internalport":40850,"name":" Phoscon-HA","publicipaddress":"5.64.205.183"}

Just wondering if someone could point me in the right direction to resolve it.

Thanks,
    G

I do not know what you want to achieve? Why do you want the plugin to 'see' HA? At least that is what I understand here? I do not really know HA, the plugin is only working with Philips Hue bridges and deCONZ gateways. Why add a middleman to this?

The plugin should function fine with port 40850, but with a direct connection to deCONZ, not through HA?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X