Better graphic icon for a child device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better graphic icon for a child device?

Hi, is there a way to change the icon for the barometric pressure child device for the Aqara multi-sensors? I tried changing them using the standard device page editor but it only offers the HS4 icons, the one JowiHue supplies for humidity is nice and I was wondering if there was one I could use instead of the default JowiHue icon.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	168
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	1418211

+1

Comment

Sorry missed this one Thanks Steve for the reminder

Wil have to check for a nice image here. When you have one that I can use, let me now
      Will post back when it is included in the new version. Then, after installing the new release, you will need to enable the "Reset Graphic values for all features belonging to devices" switch on the devices properties/JowiHue tab to change the icon.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I haven't seen a good one for this, similar to what you did for humidity which is nice. Didn't see anything good in the HS4 list of icons.

Comment

I will come up with something, I think I already found one here.
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X