Aqara WXKG12LM Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara WXKG12LM Switch

I just picked one of these up and added it via the plugin without issue. One thing I’m seeing right away though is that pressing the switch seems to generate values of 1001, 1002, and 1003, instead of say On/Off, etc. Anyone know how to translate these values related to button presses, etc?

Originally posted by kwolter View Post
    I just picked one of these up and added it via the plugin without issue. One thing I’m seeing right away though is that pressing the switch seems to generate values of 1001, 1002, and 1003, instead of say On/Off, etc. Anyone know how to translate these values related to button presses, etc?
    Yeah, just go into the device config and go to the Status/Graphics tab.

Add value pairs of 1001 and assign it a name (say "ON") and you can then either display a control or just the status.
    Same with all the other values once you figure out what they are. Just add value/pairs and specify which row/column on the screen you'd like to display the control.

Also, if you add range, then put something like "Dim " in the prefix and % in the suffix. It will then present that on the left hand side as a the value.
    Or if you just want to see the value, leave those fields blank or just put in the word "Value " <- remember the space at the end, and it will display the value it received.

Is that close to what you'd like to do?

You can then just trigger on a device state changes to event and specify the value if you want to setup an event.

Comment

Originally posted by kwolter View Post
      kwolter

The plugin needs to know these switches to assign an appropriate description to the switch presses. I think here is more to it then assigning it a on/Off value as these also allow double and sometime even triple presses. Can you check the properties of the device, the JowiHue tab? You will find JSON values there. If the modelid is "lumi.sensor_switch.aq3" you can try the attached JowiHueImports.xml to assign the right description to the buttons. Otherwise, please post the JSON here, so I can check it?

Wim
      Attached Files
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

kwolter

The plugin needs to know these switches to assign an appropriate description to the switch presses. I think here is more to it then assigning it a on/Off value as these also allow double and sometime even triple presses. Can you check the properties of the device, the JowiHue tab? You will find JSON values there. If the modelid is "lumi.sensor_switch.aq3" you can try the attached JowiHueImports.xml to assign the right description to the buttons. Otherwise, please post the JSON here, so I can check it?

Wim
        I will, but I'm not really clear how to do this. Would you be able to walk me through it when you get a chance. I know you are busy! :-)

Comment

I was out for a bit, so am a bit late to answer. Sorry I was not clear on the xml file here. To import the JowiHueImports.xml file from post #3, copy the file to the <HS install>\Config directory. With 15 minutes amximum the plugin will find the file and improt the file. You can see this in the HS Log from JowiHue messages regardint the importing.
          Once it is finished, the plugin should update the device for the switch with the right status descriptions.

Let me know if this works for you?

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X