Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scenes not Working

Hi,
    I just upgraded from the HS3 version to the HS4 version and all seemed to go well. The problem is that my scenes do not work any more when running an event. I can control lights individually and I can see the scenes in the drop down when creating an event and selecting set scene, but they do not actually work. I looked at the log for the conversion and this is what is said:

Warning: Battery of Master Bedroom switch 2 is reporting low (2%), consider replacing battery.

9/19/2020 12:48:19 PM

JowiHue
    Warning
    Warning: Battery of Upstairs Landing switch is reporting low (3%), consider replacing battery.

9/19/2020 12:48:17 PM

JowiHue
    Info
    ============================================================ ==================================

JowiHue
    Info
    -------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------

JowiHue
    Info
    0 Animations available for use in this plugin

JowiHue
    Info
    0 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin

JowiHue
    Info
    22 Presets available for use in the JowiHue plugin

JowiHue
    Info
    ============================================================ ==================================

JowiHue
    Info
    -------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------

JowiHue
    Info
    5 Generic status sensor found on bridge 'Outdoor Hue'

JowiHue
    Info
    3 Generic flag sensor found on bridge 'Outdoor Hue'

JowiHue
    Info
    1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'Outdoor Hue'

JowiHue
    Info
    Bridge Outdoor Hue is at version 1940094000 of type BSB002

JowiHue
    Info
    6 Groups available on bridge 'Outdoor Hue'

JowiHue
    Info
    36 lights and/or plugs connected to bridge 'Outdoor Hue'

JowiHue
    Info

JowiHue
    Info
    -------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------

JowiHue
    Info
    17 Generic status sensor found on bridge 'Indoor Hue'

JowiHue
    Info
    1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'Indoor Hue'

JowiHue
    Info
    8 Lightlevel sensor(s) found on bridge 'Indoor Hue' with 8 supporting HS device(s)

JowiHue
    Info
    8 Temperature sensor(s) found on bridge 'Indoor Hue' with 8 supporting HS device(s)

JowiHue
    Info
    8 Motion sensor(s) found on bridge 'Indoor Hue' with 8 supporting HS device(s)

JowiHue
    Info
    6 Remote switch(s) found on bridge 'Indoor Hue' with 6 supporting HS device(s)

JowiHue
    Info
    Bridge Indoor Hue is at version 1940094000 of type BSB002

JowiHue
    Info
    19 Groups available on bridge 'Indoor Hue'

JowiHue
    Info
    35 lights and/or plugs connected to bridge 'Indoor Hue'

JowiHue
    Info

JowiHue
    Info
    Devices converted to HS4

I see that is says 0 local scenes available even though there are. What am I missing?

Thanks for the help.

Troy

Do you have local (jowiHue only) scenes, or are you using the scenes on the bridge? I might have missed double checking on the bridgescenes in events in the conversion to HS4..... Will have to look into this.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I am using the scenes on the bridge. Is there any way to get them back into HS4?

Comment

You will have them back, in the next version of this plugin I will make sure they are working again.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Same problem here, just created some scenes in Phoscon on the ConBee2, they don't show up in JowiHue.

Also, does switch actions associated with a Hue light (on a ConBee2) show up in JowiHue?

Comment

Scenes on deCONZ have not been working in the plugin, will see if I can add them. Switch actions (rules) are not used by the plugin, this is really a Phoscon internal function.

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Got it, thanks Wim.

If the scene import could happen that would be great, I personally like creating scenes on Phoscon because of the slider control interface.

Comment

I will check on that. But you do know yo can change the brightness of a JowiHue scene as well in an event (JowiHue actions)?

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                  I will check on that. But you do know yo can change the brightness of a JowiHue scene as well in an event (JowiHue actions)?

Wim
                  Understood, but I'm talking about the initial scene creation, coming up with the right look. I haven't tried creating scenes in JowiHue yet, so maybe I'm missing something.

Comment

Yup, you are missing something you can set the basic values for the right look using any combination of lights, no matter on which bridge (if you have more then one) the light is connected to. One disadvantage on this is ofcourse that the scene you create is local to JowiHue, you cannot use it from other apps.
                    And if you like a bridge scene, you can activate it through the app (Phoscon) and take a snapshot with JowiHue, to copy all known settings in a new local scene.

Just luring you into testing it

Thanks

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Hey Wim, absolutely. This old dog always wants to learn new tricks and better efficiencies. Was born an engineer, will die one. I'm sure I'll be complaining at my own funeral that "this all could have been done better", LOL.

Comment

Might be a lot of work, but maybe you can automate that funeral.. LOL Now that is a challenge!
                        -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                        X