No Bridges in Maintenance after 4.1.7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Bridges in Maintenance after 4.1.7

After upgrading HS4 to 4.1.7, Bridge Msintenance displays nothing? Pls help.
    GAF

Using the HUE app on my iPhone, the V2 bridge is there, Hue Ambient white lights are working. no issues. Here are the log entries relevant to this issue:
    9/24/2020 7:30:02 AM

HomeSeer
    Starting Plug-In
    Plugin Philips Hue started successfully in 1013 milliseconds

PhilipsHue
    Info
    Init Client for bridge ecb5fafffe13778d at 192.168.214.158

PhilipsHue
    Info
    PhilipsHue version 4.0.20.0

Legacy-Plugin
    Z-Wave
    Znet-Blue: Controller firmware version: 2.8

Legacy-Plugin
    Z-Wave
    Znet-Blue: Controller Manufacturer: Express Controls, ID=0x2, Type=0x5

9/24/2020 7:30:01 AM

HomeSeer
    Starting Plug-In
    Initializing plugin Philips Hue ...

HomeSeer
    Info
    Plugin PhilipsHue with instance Philips Hue has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:60724

JowiHue
    Warning
    Warning: MainWatchThread: No bridge found, plugin will scan until found

JowiHue
    Error
    Error: (InitPlugin):Exception while executing GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 1398 - message : Error while converting 1237 to HsFeature : A status control covering all or a portion of the value range 257 already exists Service Version: NO_VERSION

9/24/2020 7:30:00 AM

HomeSeer
    Plug-In
    Finished initializing plug-in JowiHue

Comment

Here is the Hue bridge as seen by the Hue Plug-in

Philips Hue Bridges Management
      Philips hue

ADD PHILIPS HUE BRIDGE

Comment

The error you see in the log is not a bridge that errors, but the conversion of a device that goes wrong. I think you need to zoom in to the device with the reference 1237 and 1398, what is this device? Maybe knowing what this device is will lead us to the cause behind the issue. Could you post a screen shot of this device?
        Are you still running the conversion BTW, does the start of the plugin start with conversion and does it throw earlier errors?

Are you running on Windows or Linux?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I turned on:

Show Device Ref on Status Page
          Show Device Address on Device List Page

Proof shown below (Kitchen (1786).

However, there are none with 1237 or 1398. I am running windows on an S6. Appreciate your help. What next?
          GAF

First Floor | Kitchen

Kitchen (1786)
          No Status (Root)
          9/20/2020 12:35:25 PM
          ECB5FAFFFE13778D_2
          Kitchen (Extra) (2248)

Comment

Attached log and system profile for your reference
            GAF
            Attached Files

Comment

Here is an update. I disabled the Phillips HUE plugin and rebooted. That got rid of the Jowihue exception but, the bridge is still not visible under bridge maintenance. Log Attached.
              GAF
              Attached Files

Comment

I was apparently wrong. examination of the log using tools shows the exception still after disabling the phillips hue plugin. Log attached.
                GAF
                Attached Files

Comment

Gaf,

Short update before going into the night here, the log error you are seeing is coming from the PluginSDK from Homeseer. Weird thing is that is still mentions the same references. Is it possible the device view you are using normally is hiding devices? If you show the hidden devices, maybe you can find them then?

Click image for larger version  Name:	2020-09-24 23_53_47-Devices.png Views:	0 Size:	15.3 KB ID:	1421630

Besides that, could you create a verbose logging for me, following these steps:
                  1. Enable verbose logging and log to file in the settings of the plugin.
                  2. Let the plugin start and wait for 5 minutes to run. I do not see the plugin finishing the initialization, so I expect to see issues here.
                  3. Then select the bridge maintenance
                  4. Select the settings of the plugin again and disable verbose logging and log to file options.
                  5. You will find the verbose log in the \Logs subdirectory of your Homeseer installation directory as JowiHue.log
                  Send this fille to jowihue at ziggo dot nl? I can then check if I can find issues. Also let me know if you have been the HS3 version of JowiHue? And when did you convert, on which HS4 version of the plugin?

Thanks,

Wim
                  -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Im posting here rather than making a new topic, (since my problem looks to be the same)
                    I have the same conversion error in the startup log. But I also lost my bridge today. And the /Bridges.html page is just blank.

Im using a conbee. The conbee /discover page that i found in another topic here shows that the conbee is publishing itself.

[{"id":"00212EFFFF024531","internalipaddress":"10.0.10.10" ,"m acaddress":"00212EFFFF024531","internalport":8080,"name":"T4 5CONBEE","publicipaddress":"185.7.xx.xx"}]
                    (

Im sitting in the dark here tonight, as we dont have any physical switches for most of our HUE lights..

Comment

gjelsvik
                      So far I have not received a log from gaf@bluerivernet.com yet. Maybe you can check post #9 and send me a log? It is going to be hard to solve this without seeing the details

*edit* You should check on Phoscon, so you can control your lights again for the time being..
                      -- Wim

Comment

Good morning Wim:
                        Sorry for the delay in sending you these logs. Hope I did the procedure the way you wanted. I have searched for UNHIDE devices and cannot find such an option. If you know how to unhide, please direct me in a reply email. Thanks in advance for the support. Looking forward to your thoughts about a fix.
                        GAF
                        Attached Files

Comment

Follow up. I upgraded to HS4 on 9/1/20. everything seemed to work OK. Plugin is 4.0.2.4. I then upgraded to HS4 4.1.7.0 on 9/17/20 and that is when the bridge disappeared.

GAF

Comment

Im also suspecting that this is related to 4.1.7.0 as it worked OK on HS4 untill i did that last upgrade.
                            Vuyk, Ive sent my log files to you to your email.

Comment

Originally posted by gaf@bluerivernet.com View Post
                              I have searched for UNHIDE devices and cannot find such an option. If you know how to unhide, please direct me in a reply email.
                              GAF
                              gaf@bluerivernet.com Gaf,

Please check post #9? It is holding an image pointing you to the icon to hide/unhide devices.

I am here still running on 4.1.6.0, so will try upgrading myself today to see if this causes the issue. The error logged is indeed an error coming from the pluginSDK

Thanks for the logs, working on it.

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                              X