Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ikea Lights and Plug´s constantly unresponsible state

Hi Wim,

All my Ikea lights and plug´s are almost always in the unresponsive state, value -1. However, they respond without problems when I press the on / off buttons.

HS4 4.1.6 with JowiHue plugin 4.0.2.5

Thanks

Nuno

I see similar responses too here with my Ikea devices from time to time. Also on github similar issues are reported regulary.
    There is a change implemented in the latest deCONZ version that does not longer set a device unreachable as this is a fault often (lights are sill responding in this state). So there are new attributes implemented through the github. The current version of the plugin is trying to use this attribute now, but has an error.
    The test version that I am running has this solved. So with the next version I hope this will become more reliable?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

Thanks for the clarification. I still haven't updated to the new firmware on my Conbee and I'm still on version 2.05.80 of deconz. So, do you recommend updating the firmware and deconz to the latest version?

My current status: Raspberry Pi 4 (4G) with raspbian, conbee 1 (firmware 26350500) and deconz V2.05.80.

Do you think I should update to the latest firmware 26390500 (released yesterday) and deconz V2.05.84, taking into account the next update of the JowiHue plugin.

Comment

You will need that update to have the new method of unreachable settings. But no rush yet, the plugin will recognize if the new method is available. If not, it stays in the old status.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Ok. Thanks Wim.

Comment

Working...
          X