X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Support for ELKO

Hi,

Thank you for a great plugin.

Please consider adding support for ELKO lights/switches. They add fine to Conbee/Phoscon, but do not show up in your plugin.

From the log:
    Debug: (HandleWebQueue) HWQ: Adding lights:Creation of new lights not yet enabled for webhook{"e":"added","id":"2","light":{"etag":"c59b5a581d8c1c 79da12d23b94789493","hascolor":false,"lastannounced":null,"l astseen":"2020-10-11T10:32Z","manufacturername":"Unknown","modelid":null,"name ":"Dimmable light 2","state":{"alert":"none","bri":0,"on":false,"reachable":tr ue},"swversion":null,"type":"Dimmable light","uniqueid":"08:6b:d7:ff:fe:ae:5f:ad-01"},"r":"lights","t":"event","uniqueid":"08:6b:d7:ff:fe:ae: 5f:ad-01"}

From deCONZ (see picture)

regards

Could you try a restart of the plugin? It should create the devices at that point. The message you are seeing is the fact that the plugin is not yet enabled to create a light at first sight, The good news is that with the latest update of deCONZ, this will become enabled. It is on my list here

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Could you try a restart of the plugin? It should create the devices at that point. The message you are seeing is the fact that the plugin is not yet enabled to create a light at first sight, The good news is that with the latest update of deCONZ, this will become enabled. It is on my list here

Wim
      A restart did the trick.

Thank you!

Comment

Two more things...

1) I have a ELKO "Endevender", a battery operated remote dimmer. Do you now if this is supported? I see it in DeConz, but it's not listed in Phoscon or your plugin.

2) Every time your plugin is restarted, all my Hue sensors' name is reset to default "Presence xx". Is this a known issue?

regards,
        Dag-Inge

Comment

Bump

Comment

Sorry, I forgot to answer you here somehow. As for the Elko device, it seems to be supported since deCONZ 2.05.85 was released 9 days ago: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...in/issues/3258. I do not know if special values are used when the dimmer is used. You can check this while operating the dimmer? Give me the values and I can add the values for the descriptive values.

Al lot has changed in the plugin with the last two versions, including renaming stuff. Did you test with the last version of the plugin as I think this is solved now.

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Thank you for your response!

Regarding issue #1, I have updated to 2.05.86 and the "Endevender" shows up correctly in in deCONZ, but not in Phoscon. It also shows in Homeseer but without any functionality. I'll look more into this later in the weekend.

Issue #2 is still present. (JowiHue v 4.0.2.7)

Thank you for your time!

Dag-Inge

Comment

What is the functionality you expect? If you press the switch, the status in HS will be updated. On this status you can trigger events, there is no other functionality. Did you check the values of the device? If they are not shown, you can check on the Status/Graphics page on the properties of the device what the values are what has been sent. Then let me know what those values are.

The current version of the plugin is 4.0.2.10. If you update it it will probably be solved
                -- Wim

Comment

What is the functionality you expect? If you press the switch, the status in HS will be updated. On this status you can trigger events, there is no other functionality. Did you check the values of the device? If they are not shown, you can check on the Status/Graphics page on the properties of the device what the values are what has been sent. Then let me know what those values are.

The current version of the plugin is 4.0.2.10. If you update it it will probably be solved
                  What I ment was that a device is created in HS, but the status/control has no settings:
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Skjermbilde 2020-10-25 204921.jpg Views:	0 Size:	12.8 KB ID:	1428581
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Skjermbilde 2020-10-25 204951.jpg Views:	0 Size:	48.1 KB ID:	1428582

How can I update the plugin? There is no update-link. (maybe it is because it is a beta version? Fixed! :-)
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	Skjermbilde 2020-10-25 205332.jpg Views:	0 Size:	13.1 KB ID:	1428583

regards,

Dag-Inge
                  Attached Files

Comment

Did not know a beta plugin does not show a non beta upgrade to be available.

If you go to all plugins in the plugins menu, you will see the latest version. You can install it from there.
                    The allowed values are in the "Edit Status/Graphic values" Too wide a definition, I know. That is why you would need to turn the knob a bit (clockwise and later counterclockwise) and refresh this page to get the new value shown in the advanced part of this page. If the updates are received, you could also see the values change from 0 on the device itself.

Then press (assuming it can) the button and check the new value, release it and check if a new value comes for this. I will need to know these values (or the range) to be able to create a descriptive value like "dimming" toggle etc.

Also, if you go to the JowiHue tab of the devices properties, you will see a JSON string there. If you could post it here, I might see some extra info that might help.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

Did not know a beta plugin does not show a non beta upgrade to be available.

If you go to all plugins in the plugins menu, you will see the latest version. You can install it from there.
                      The allowed values are in the "Edit Status/Graphic values" Too wide a definition, I know. That is why you would need to turn the knob a bit (clockwise and later counterclockwise) and refresh this page to get the new value shown in the advanced part of this page. If the updates are received, you could also see the values change from 0 on the device itself.

Then press (assuming it can) the button and check the new value, release it and check if a new value comes for this. I will need to know these values (or the range) to be able to create a descriptive value like "dimming" toggle etc.

Also, if you go to the JowiHue tab of the devices properties, you will see a JSON string there. If you could post it here, I might see some extra info that might help.

Wim
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Skjermbilde 2020-10-25 213742.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	1428601

Comment

Ok, the JSON is really showing it is a switch here, there should be no surprises there. So now I would need the values when the switch is used?

Thanks,
                        Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

I've been traveling. I'll look more into this asap.

Issue #2 (seonsors renaming them selves back to default name) is still happening (4.0.2.10).

Comment

I am working with another user to recheck on this... some issues are stubborn bugs hiding under the carpet when I am near
                            -- Wim

Comment

dag-inge

A new version has been released solving the renaming of sensors. I hope HST will publish it soon.
                              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                              X