Need two events repeat to get the lights to be correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need two events repeat to get the lights to be correct

I sent up a zone on the Hue app (about 10 lights). HS4 seems to work to turn off the zone. When I turn it on it sometimes need the event triggered two times. I see in the log that lights are unreachable, but the next line says its ok. So not sure what thats about. Below is the event. I used to have this turning on groups of lights, that used to work on HS3.

Also the log is attached. First try worked. Next try the lights come on, but the intensity is maybe 25%

Also a side note I paid full price for the upgrade.

Attached Files

The Philips Hue bridge reports a light to be unreachable. The plugin sees this. Can it be that the lights reported in the log are at critical distance from other lights maybe? Or is the bridge on critical distance from a first light to form the mesh? Or is the bridge near a Wifi router/repeater, microwave or similar stuff? Maybe check on that. On the other hands it seems connections are repaired pretty soon as well.But it might be something to check on.

Main thing I wonder is the action on the Button on load master. I do not know what this action does, but does this button also trigger events on the same lights maybe? Then it might interrupt the first command? It is a bit hard to predict from here?

As for paying the full price for the upgrade? You missed the upgrade price (60% off normal price)? I think you need to contact HST support for this. They are handling the licensing part for the plugin. I think they can help you correct this.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I moved the bridge to 8 m away from the kitchen lights in question. Now on the Hue app lots of the lights say unreachable. I guess I need to contact Phillips. Sorry to have bothered you!

Also do you get a majority of the plugin cost? If so I will just leave the full amount with you. I know what it takes to write code!

Comment

No problem. 8 meters should not be a real problem. Adding a light nearby the Philips Hue bridge might also solve the issue as that ligh will start forming the mesh with the kitchen maybe. We will see what Philips answers on it.

Yes I am getting a majority of the cost, but I am fine with the upgrade price, After all you did pay already for the last version. Thanks anyway!
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X