Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bridge lost registration. Please re-register

Hi,
    How do I re-register a bridge? (Have just moved the Conbee/Deconz install from a raspberry pi to a new home.)

I tried simply adding the bridge, but when I click on 'register', I get:-

error Column 'bridgeserial' is constrained to be unique. Value '00212E013F4A' is already present.

How do I move past this?

Thanks,

Jon.

Are you still running it on the same computer, no deinstallation? In that case it should find the Conbee within 5 minutes or so if IP has changed?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

No - both HS4 and Deconz are running on a new computer. Same IP address and port, but different MAC address. It been running for over 20 minutes.

In the register new bridge section it finds it ok and won't register without me opening the bridge in the phoscon app, but then it fails with the above error.

Do I just have to delete the bridge device from HS4 and then add it as a new bridge in the plugin?

Thanks,

Jon.

Comment

If it is a new installation of HS4, with a new installation of the plugin that this should not happen. Is it possible you restored parts of the data (in the \Data directory especially) of HS4? Because in the old bridge device is holding info on the stick, but there is also a backup of that data in the JowiHue.db file. If either is found the old info is restored. And probably you can still register the new bridge, but that would throw the error you are seeing.

If you still have the JowiHue.db, then stop the plugin, check in the Updates4 folder for the last installation files of Jowihue there. Copy the JowiHue.db file from the installation files to the \Data\JowiHue directory. Make sure the bridge device in HomeSeer is removed and start the plugin to register the bridge. It should now work?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yes I restored my whole HS4 installation from the old computer to the new. I will try deleting the bridge device and using the installation JowiHue.db...

Thanks,

Jon.

Comment

Thanks - that worked.

To get the devices responsive in HS4 I had to re-add the devices to the Phoscon app, then it all sprung into life.

Might be good when time permits to allow a bridge to be re-registered via the UI?

Cheers,

Jon.

Comment

Working...
            X