Problem with green presets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with green presets

I'm still on v4.0.2.10 (because I had lots of problems when I upgraded to v4.0.3.3)
    It might be incidental but I have problems with the green presets (the other colours are fine) Theres nothing I can do with these "New Preset."s which indicates a corruption of somekind to me.
    Any thoughts as to how I can fix this before I try upgrading again?

Click image for larger version

Name:	JowiHue_Error.PNG
Views:	55
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	1435020

Many issues on creativity have been resolved in the past few versions, so I hope the issue you are looking at is resolved as well. But I do not know what issues you had to start with when you upgraded to the 4.0.3.0 version, so from here I cannot tell in advance if all will good? I would suggest to upgrade and check the presets. If you have issues with the presets still, we can take it from there?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim
      I've been through the upgrade to v4.0.3.3. I've fixed my issues with animations but the issue with the green presets remains.
      Thanks for your help.
      Jez

Comment

Jez,

Could you send me the database of JowiHue? I guess somehow the green presets hold an error? The database is found as \Data\JowiHue\JowiHue.db. Send this file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl ? And tell me the name you used fo the green presets?

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
        650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X