No New bridges found HS4 Pi (Conbee II)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No New bridges found HS4 Pi (Conbee II)

The Phoscon app worked fine on Ubuntu. I installed the official HS4 for raspberry pi 4 image. After getting the "No New bridges found." error I also installed the latest deconz using their instructions and there was no change. I can't think of anything else to try so I'll be happy if anyone can help.

Red,

Lots of questions, trying to get to know more on your situation?

Do be clear on this, when you say that the phoscon app worked fine, are you really referring on the Phoscon webpage or is the deCONZ app running fine? Lately there is a lot of confusion going in that area.
    Is deCONZ running on the same raspberry as the HS4 installation or is this located on another machine?
    Did you upgrade from HS3 to HS4, or did you create a complete new installation with no backups of the old environment?
    Were you using the HS3 version of the plugin and did you maybe copy files from the old installation tot the new installation before ugrading?

if you open a browser on the machine where HomeSeer and the plugin is running and go to https://phoscon.de/discover, does the respons show the IP address from deCONZ?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks for the response. I use Home Assistant on a Ubuntu desktop guest with conbee II and it works fine.

Then I decided to switch to HS on raspberry pi 4 so I can have a dedicated home automation device. I only installed the HS4 flashed OS, then deconz and kde and firefox. I can't get the deconz gui to open even when I click on it in KDE (it works on ubuntu). I only see one deconz process (deconz-update2).

The response on phoscon.de/discover on the Pi shows the internal and external ip address. I enter it under "no new bridges found" and get more "no bridges found" popup. The ip address does not change when I move conbee between the two machines.

Ninja edit: both the phosconn web page and the deconz app work great on the Ubuntu guest, as well as the integration with Home Assistant.

Comment

If you do not see the deCONZ interface on the PI, I think you need to focus on that part. I am not much good in Linux here, but have a raspbee in a PI running hare. And I see the interface just fine when I take over the PI here with VNC.
        The phosconn.de./discover probably still shows the old IP as this can linger in the networks ememory for quite some time. If it does not show the IP of the new machine it does mean it is not found on the PI. We do need to make sure deCONZ is properly functioning on the PI.

Can you reach phoscon on the PI? Or does this also not respond (probably)? And while saying this, are you aware that both HS4 and deCONZ( phoscon) on the same machine might want to use the same port 80, that gives difficulties as well?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I reinstalled raspbian and deconz from scratch and that fixed it. The problem was with deconz like you suggested. Something was wrong with the default HS4 OS install. I guess that's why it's half price for preinstalled vs installing it yourself Thanks for the help.

Comment

Great to know it is working now
            -- Wim

Comment

Working...
            X