Aqara Multi Sensor Value not showing - Air Pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara Multi Sensor Value not showing - Air Pressure

*update* - I fixed this myself: The issue was in the status graphics range - your minimum is too high - 870 vs my current reading of 854 (I'm at 5000 ft - is that it?)

I see a post on here about the Temperature not showing and then 'just' showing up - so as time goes on this may be a non-issue but....

For now the Air Pressure is not showing up. I know the plugin is capable - I've created/deleted the hub several times as I am starting with a new set up. The hub is Raspbee II/deCONZ. The deCONZ app shows the pressure and has been reading now for 2 days. Is there anything I can do to try to kick/harass/motivate the plug in to get this value? I've also got Hue Essentials on my phone and it shows the air pressure, so that eliminates the hub as a problem...The other values appear to be reading correctly.

I will adjust the minimum for the next version for future installs. I am sure I did not check for minimum value at your hight Is 854 the real minimum or does it go lower that that?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I am finding a value of 632 for 5000 ft. So I will expand the range accordingly for new devices
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
      X