Orphaned devices in deConz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Orphaned devices in deConz

After I delete devices either in JH or in Phoscon they still sometimes appear in deConz. Does anyone know of any issues with the latest deConz, 2.09.00?

Sometimes they have links, sometimes not. Two of the ones in the screenshot are the devices that I deleted (properly I thought) but they still come back. I can press the button and the device lights up but it doesn't exist in Phoscon or JowiHue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 01-03-21 at 04.46 PM.PNG
Views:	325
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	1445060

This is very confusing, also for me. The explanation for this is that deleting a device from deCONZ will remove the records, but other routers (lights/plugs etc) can still report the removed device from their buffers. In deCONZ this device will then show, but should no longer show in the REST API.
    I put thos devices aside and ignore them.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

That was an easy fix, thanks. Although some of these are actually devices that I'm struggling with in the other post I put up about Aqara switches connecting sporadically.

Comment

Working...
      X