Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Play animation after another animation

Hi, I am playing with animations ...
    The lamp is a cheepo EGLO crosslink-Z, and it works perfectly with deconz and the plugin 4.0.3.8 in general.
    I have setup two animations with infinite loop for this same lamp, and created the device for each one.

I want to trigger these devices in two successive events.
    The first animation is triggered at first, than the second one after a delay.
    When doing that, or just playing with the device's buttons in GUY, the two animations are played together.
    I figured that the first one has to be stopped before (or after) triggering the second animation, otherwise they will play together.
    Another turnaraound is to turn the light down first before triggering the second animation.
    As this is getting complicated, I wonder if there is any interest in playing two animations at the same time, or if a "stop any animation and play this one" action could be added.

Amazing plugin anyway ... thanks
    Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Pierre,

Not 100% sure what you want to achieve here. You can pause and unpause animations using the JowiHue actions, and subsequently start or pause a new one.

Alternatively, you can create a device from an animation in the animations list of the creativity page. Then, using simple device action you can start/ pause or stop animations.

You can run two animations on the same lights at the same time, but this will be confusing. It might even then be better to combine both animations to just one, so you have control on when which scene is active?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,
      I have already created the devices for my animations, everything works ok (except for the "stop all animation" button on the phoscon device)

What I want is to have one animation (white-blinking blue) for five minutes before the garage door closes.
      During the last minute before closing, I want another animation (white-blink red).
      To achieve that I have to stop animation 1 before starting animation 2, or turn the light off before triggering animation 2.
      I thought it would be easier to have an action that stops any animation before launching a new one, and that was my suggestion.
      Another solution would be to have the two animation working together for a nice blinking effect, but that is too complicate to setup...
      Right now I can manage my event stopping the first animation before launching the 2nd.
      Thanks
      Visit zee e-maison : http://www.e-maison.com

Comment

I think I got it. Using the stop all animations on the bridge device is something I have to recheck, thought it was working here. But indeed that might also be overkill as the plugin has users that are running several animations at the same time in different rooms. Will let it sink in and see if it is something to add :-)
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X