Saw new, weird errors in my log this morning:
    1/24/2021 10:37:45 AM

JowiHue
    Error
    Error: (HsEvent):Extra info: 0-0-188-3
    1/24/2021 10:37:45 AM

JowiHue
    Error
    Error: (HsEvent):Error running config change:Exception while executing GetDeviceWithFeaturesByRef - devRef : 188 - message : Error while converting 189 to HsFeature : A status graphic with that value set already exists Service Version: NO_VERSION

The strange part is that device 188 is a Z-wave battery device:

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture.PNG Views:	0 Size:	23.7 KB ID:	1450808

There's one additional error in the log for another one of these devices (same type of deice, different room).
    The error seems to appear after I renamed the root devices this morning.

???

Did you also upgrade HS4 itself when it came out?

I worry about this one as the plugin is only registered for events of devices coming from JowiHue. If Zwave (still HS3) devices are send too, then this might end in disasters.....

This looks like HS4 is sending other devices to this routine too? Feels like a bug in HS4 here... Will check on this, but we might have to alert rjh ?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

In terms of HS4, I've always been running it since day 1, fresh install. I believe I'm only one version behind, V4.1.10.0

Comment

Tony,

To be 100% sure, could you check on the bottom of of the Status graphic tab of the features in this device? The interface should still mention Zwave as interface? If at least one of the features shows JowiHue we have an unexpected situation?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Sure, I checked all the child devices, they all look similar to the 189 DevRef:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	65
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	1451391

Comment

In that case it might be wise to report this to HST, the plugin should not have received this call from HS4. I will test here too, but do not have much Zwave left here, certainly not sensors.

When you report it you could copy the below statement from the plugin to show the plugin is registering the HSEvent correctly:

Code:
             HS.RegisterEventCB(HomeSeer.PluginSdk.Constants.HSEvent.CONFIG_CHANGE, IFACE_NAME)
            where IFACE_NAME = "JowiHue"
            -- Wim

Comment

I also see this error with Z-Wave devices. The error appears when I make any changes to the Z-Wave device and click on "Save", it does not happen with all Z-Wave device but it has already appeared to me with battery-powered equipment and without being battery (like the fibaro roller shutter 2).

JowiHue 4.0.3.9

Comment

I have rechecked the code here and the interface name is still checked here. It looks like the pluginsdk is not catching the correct interface. So I have tried to do a workaround in the plugin by another check fore getting the device itself.
                I tried here with the few zwave devices I have, but there is no more battery device available for me. I was not really able to test of this workaround indeed works. It will be in the next release, so if either one of you can check on this once it is available?

Thanks in advance!

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Ok, I will test it after updating the version you are going to release. The error also appears to me with no battery devices, if you have and want you can also test with those.

Comment

Working...
                  X