Warnings after renames on 4.0.4.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warnings after renames on 4.0.4.0

After sorting out my switches temporarily, I decided to do some other clean up, and I've done some renames this evening. Now, when I start up the PlugIn, I'm seeing the errors below. Things SEEM to be working at the moment. The first and last are the most confusing ones, as they're saying to check a device against itself. For the other 2, the device it suggests removing has the 'Dim Up' and 'Dim Down' buttons, and the main device has the Dim slider, so I can see removing that would make sense, but it also has the 'Blink' and 'Alert' buttons, which I don't see the logic in moving - or am I missing something?

As usual, logs etc. if you want them.

Both devices are pointing to the same light. It is adviced to remove the device holding feature ref:1730
    Warning: please check Office Fan Unit (Fan) ref: 1730 and Office Fan Unit ref: 1730

Both devices are pointing to the same light. It is adviced to remove the device holding feature ref:1832
    Warning: please check Light - Dining Room Center Light Extra ref: 1833 and Light - Dining Room Center Light ref: 1832

Both devices are pointing to the same light. It is adviced to remove the device holding feature ref:1824
    Warning: please check Light - Dining Room Center 2 Extra ref: 1825 and Light - Dining Room Center 2 ref: 1824

Both devices are pointing to the same light. It is adviced to remove the device holding feature ref:770
    Warning: please check Living Room South Color ref: 770 and Light - Living Room South Color ref: 770

G

Graham,

In HS4 in the tile view, devices are shown crippled when a feature has more then 4 controls. Coming from HS3, the light devices from JowiHue can hold 8 controls. So right after conversion all controls are still on the on/off feature. But "as a service" the plugin warns when an event is using a control on the on/off device with controls that has been defined on the "Extra" device.

But obviously, the lines pointing to the same device are errors... I do wonder where these come from. I will try to check here what is happening...

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

But "as a service" the plugin warns when an event is using a control on the on/off device with controls that has been defined on the "Extra" device.
      Yeah, I was expecting to see that for all the devices, but it only came up for those 4. I guess, looking at things, they may be the only devices with related events. The 2 pointing to the same device are a bit of a head scratcher though.

G

Comment

The ones pointing to themselves are solved here, in the next release it should be corrected

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X