Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgraded to HS4, Hue lights not working.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded to HS4, Hue lights not working.

I made the step up to HS4 and while testing everything, my hue lights are not working. I have a license for JowiHue for HS3 which I installed. That didn't work so I uninstalled it and installed the HS4 version of JowiHue and that doesn't work either. 75% of my home automation is related to my hue lights and I can't even begin to think about having to redo it all and my events etc. Anyone have any suggestions?

Also when I installed JowiHue HS4 version, when I activate the plugin it sits there and displays INFO: Start Init What does this mean?

Jon,

What do you see in the log of HS4? Are there any errors regarding the plugin?
    If you start the plugin you will see the Start Init remark, but if you refresh the plugins page you will see a different status. This page is not updating dynamically.
    But if you see that line, it means registration went well, next you need to check the HS4 log for any other messages. I hope you have a backup at hand of the installation?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Jon,

What do you see in the log of HS4? Are there any errors regarding the plugin?
      If you start the plugin you will see the Start Init remark, but if you refresh the plugins page you will see a different status. This page is not updating dynamically.
      But if you see that line, it means registration went well, next you need to check the HS4 log for any other messages. I hope you have a backup at hand of the installation?

Wim
      Yes, I have a backup. I actually wiped out HS4 completely, did a reinstall and now everything is working! Thank you!

Comment

Great news Jon, at least it is working now!
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X