Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture2.PNG
Views:	21
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	1458767

The light I was trying to add was called "Kjøkken"

Code:
    Date/time=25/02/2021 09:08:44 CET
    Version=HS4 Standard Edition 4.1.12.0 (Linux)
    MONO Version=Mono JIT compiler version 6.8.0.105 (Debian 6.8.0.105+dfsg-3 Mon Apr 27 19:25:46 UTC 2020)

License=Registered
    Confguration File=/opt/HomeSeer/Data/HomeSeerData.json
    Uptime=0 Days 0 Hours 10 Minutes 26 Seconds
    Lan IP=10.0.0.191 (ubuntu)
    Device Count=294
    Event Count=19
    Plugins Enabled=Z-Wave:,JowiHue:
    Modules/Threads=80 Modules, 49 Threads
    Available Threads=399
    HomeSeer Memory Used=119 Mbytes
    Plugins Installed=JowiHue 2.1.1.9,Z-Wave 3.0.2.0

Well, I tried to add another light and suddenly the "Kjøkken" light is part of the group (not the new one). But still getting the same error message.

Comment

Widert,

If you refresh the page (or at this point go back to the page) is the new one also now a member?
      And does the log - even without adding a light - show the error in the log at this point? If you open the slider to show the lights, is there an error logged then?

Wim

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        Widert,

If you refresh the page (or at this point go back to the page) is the new one also now a member?
        And does the log - even without adding a light - show the error in the log at this point? If you open the slider to show the lights, is there an error logged then?

Wim
        If I refresh then yes, the new light is there. Even restartet Homeseer and it is still there
        There is no error in the log as far as I can see, nothing after I tried to add the other one. If I open the slider there is no error logged. So everything seems ok.

Comment

Widert,

Good to know that despite the error the lights were added to the group correctly. But still curious what might have happend. Was the second light also holding a nordic letter maybe?
          Not sure, but maybe "Kjøkken" tirggered something. If the second light is also holding a special letter, it could give me a trace on what was happening?

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            Widert,

Good to know that despite the error the lights were added to the group correctly. But still curious what might have happend. Was the second light also holding a nordic letter maybe?
            Not sure, but maybe "Kjøkken" tirggered something. If the second light is also holding a special letter, it could give me a trace on what was happening?

Wim
            The second light I tried to add did not include a Nordic character.

Comment

Working...
            X