How do I fix these Errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I fix these Errors

Error: (CheckSensorFeature):Found feature 45856 14 kWh with ref:2233 for invalid sensor of model 45856 and type ZHAConsumption. Please remove this feature!

Error: (CreateFeatureLight):Error occurred during creation of feature during step Handling light existing feature: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

These two errors are showing up in my log and startup window for HS4

Dwight,

Does this error keep occurring while the plugin is running, or is this only during the start of the plugin?

When I check on the device in Github, it seems this plug is reporting itself errornous as an on/off light instead of a plug device. I can imageine the plugin is confusing stuff this way.
    Can you check on the device and post the Json information shown on the JowiHue tab of the propeties of the device?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I can't identify the device. I think the device is 2233 from the info in the error but I have no device with that number. The error occurs while the plugin is running.

Comment

Dwight,

Is it possible you have hidden this device from the standard view on the device page? The plugin does use the reference number for the device when logging an error like this, so it should exist somehow?

Maybe it is easier to create a verbose logging by enabling the verbose logging and log to file options. Then restart the plugin and let it run for 20 minutes or so, at least until the error occurs in the log? Then send the log to my mail address?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

OK, I found the device. It was a device that I could not delete but now I was able to delete it.
          That error is now gone but I still have the second error

Error: (CreateFeatureLight):Error occurred during creation of feature during step Handling light existing feature: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
          Attached Files

Comment

Dwight,

Can you send me a log file on this?
            -- Wim

Comment

Will do.

Comment

Dwight,

There seems to be double device that is confusing the plugin. On device is called "Master Bedroom Lamp". There is a copy of the same light somehow called "Extended color light 3" with reference 2513. They might even be features on the same device. My advice would be to stop the plugin, remove both or either of these devices and features and then start the plugin again. Check if the new created light comes back normally?

Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Errors are fixed now. Thank you for your help.

Comment

Working...
                  X