Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error: (CreateFeatureLight)

Hi Wim

I have lots of these errors in the HS log now where I think JowiHue tries to create a device for all of my lights.
    Code:
    Error: (CreateFeatureLight):Error occurred during creation of feature during step Handling light existing feature: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	JowiHue log.PNG
Views:	169
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	1461538

Using JowiHue 4.0.4.2 and HS 4.1.14.0. The JowiHue debug log is attached.

I seem to miss the debug log? You can send it to me as well, send it to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

The debug.log have been sent to your e-mail adresse. Thanks for helping.

Harald

Comment

Is this issue solved? I migrated to HS4 and got the same errors.

Comment

This issue was related to a corrupted devices.json file in HS4. I sure hope your issue is different otherwise there is only a restore possible. Maybe you can show more details? Was conversion (first start of the HS4 plugin) showing any errors?
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Not when running the plugin but most of my JowiHue devices became re-named (😩) so I had to edit them into my own preferences.
            Everything works fine, devices react fine, no further errors as for this one.
            Error is every 5min.

Wil

Name:	Snag_1341adfc.png
Views:	118
Size:	201.5 KB
ID:	1463511

Comment

Will,

Can you send me a verbose trace of this error? Maybe the details show a bit more for me?

Thanks,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

I noticed that after upgrading HS3-->4 there were a couple of devices which had not all the options available. Three lights did not had the color (CT) option.
                Did delete these (light) devices and started a new scan and they were added. Everything seems oke now, no errors. Migration to HS4 did not went very smoothly but did manage.

Thanks.

Name:	Snag_4051eb6.png
Views:	107
Size:	250.9 KB
ID:	1463965

Comment

Hi Wim,

i also have these erros in the log, is there a way how to solve this ?
                  i think is came when i renamed some groups / devices.

Comment

Like I was asking, I will need a log from someone? wimaware I still see the error in the log you posted? I would love to have a detailed log to solve it?
                    -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                    X