Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timestamp on ‘’parent’’

Hi Wim,

Just updated the plugin to last release.

Is it normal the parent now have a time stamp? I thought is was on’y in the hs3 version.

thanks.
    Attached Files

Devices that existed in HS3 originally show the timestamp. Devices that were created in HS4 as origin (or when device status/graphics pairs have been rebuild) do not have a timestamp anymore. The logic behind this is unclear to me...
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks. But here I have started fresh with the hs4 version . Maybe it is related somehow to this ?

Comment

Ok this is weird. I have pressed on the reset graphic button from the other post. Now All is back to normal hs4 behavior.

Maybe by pressing the reset graphic option the first time introduced a new graphic (with new timestamp).(so graphic update in hs4 =device change with new timestamp?)

and pressing it again removed the timestamp?

anyways not a big deal .

see pictures
        Attached Files

Comment

I have no clue then,... If I had a choice I would prefer the devices having the timestamp...
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

rjh

I think this is somewhat related to this topic (op) . Why are ALL my 3.2 virtual root devices have a status since hs4 4.1.14.0 ? All 4.0 virtual ''root'' devices are fine.
            Attached Files

Comment

How did you get child devices added to the HS3 virtual device? The HS3 UI did not allow you to do that so just wondering how it got set. But check the status/graphics page for the root and see if there are controls or status assigned. It looks like there is.

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
              rjh

I think this is somewhat related to this topic (op) . Why are ALL my 3.2 virtual root devices have a status since hs4 4.1.14.0 ? All 4.0 virtual ''root'' devices are fine.
              💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

With jon00 group package

Comment

Check the status/graphics page for that root device and see if he assigned some status to it. It looks like he did.

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                  With jon00 group package
                  💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

sorry , what I meant was that i grouped the devices myself with jon00 grouping utilityJon00 Device Grouping Utility (web page) for Homeseer 3 & Homeseer 4 - HomeSeer Message Board.

And those parent devices were not showing a status before hs4 4.1.14.0. Even if it was 0 (off) . Deleting a status graphic with a value that is not 0 , is easy, but 3.2 devices automatically shows off(0) . So I was wondering if something changed since 4.1.13.0

Comment

Here's an example of a VD(ref=3742) created long time ago. This is a 3.2 device.

1. On the first picture you can see the ''OFF''(0) status on the ''root'' devices

2. On the second picture , on the old hs3 /deviceutility page, there is no status on the root VD.

3. On the 3rd picture you can see that there is no graphics or value set on this device.

4. On the 4rt picture you can see the status and value of this root device
                      Attached Files

Comment

Here is a 4.0 VD (ref=7091) .

1- On the first picture you see that there is no status on the hs4 ui device page. (Vs 3.2 devices which show a status)

2. On the second picture, On hs3 old device page you can see that there is no status as well.

3- One the 3rd picture , with the old hs3 ui, you can see that a status of 0=Off is also present.

So the question is , why the status isn't shown for 4.0 parents devices and shown for 3.2 devices ?

here I have manually migrated almost all my Vd devices to 4.0, in case of unexpected future behaviors.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X