Only one out of four outlets on power strip shows up in the PI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one out of four outlets on power strip shows up in the PI

Hi. I just got a couple of these: https://nl.aliexpress.com/i/40011488...3a515f3b5wxcJk to install to replace some zwave switches used for landscape lights (everything is housed in a weatherproof box). Deconz seems to find it fine, and all 4 (actually 5 because the USB outlets are switched too), but only 1 of the outlets is picked up by the PI and made into a switch.

Here's what the PI says about the one outlet that is detected properly:

On/Off plug-in unit

**************************** Object info *****************************
    {
    "etag": "8cc1ddab52642e841ed01970b9e32a32",
    "hascolor": false,
    "lastannounced": null,
    "lastseen": "2021-03-16T20:02Z",
    "manufacturername": "Heiman",
    "modelid": "TS0115",
    "name": "On/Off plug-in unit 22",
    "state": {
    "alert": "none",
    "on": false,
    "reachable": true
    },
    "swversion": null,
    "type": "On/Off plug-in unit",
    "uniqueid": "84:2e:14:ff:fe:fd:97:44-01"
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************

The other outlets in deconz are labelled the same way, except device names that end in 23,24,25, and 26.

Any ideas as to what's wrong?

thx
    mike

BTW, only the first device seems to hav the TS)115 tag on it in the phoscon app. The others have no modelid in them it appears.

Comment

I have a multi outlet unit here also and the plugin is handling those fine. I am wondering why the plugin is not creating the next few devices. Phoscon is showing them with the correct names from deCONZ?
      It could be that the plugin is throwing an internal error. Could you do a verbose tracing for me following these steps:
      1. Set verbose tracing and log to file in the settings of the plugin
      2. Stop the plugin and start it again
      3. Let it run for at least 15 minutes
      4. disable the verbose logging and log to file options
      5. Send me the \Logs\JowiHue.log?
      Send the file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Ah, I saw something in the log right away about all the devices that were not being created:
        Debug: (InitialLights) Start:found light On/Off plug-in unit 26 of type On/Off plug-in unit, invalid type, creation ignored
        Do you still want the whole file? Any ideas as to the issue?

Actually, I am getting this same error about a bunch of other switch devices now. In fact, some of the other switches are reporting unknown type, and when i turn them on, that still works, but the device status shows blank instead of the on icon.

This may be a regression from an earlier version of the plugin.

Comment

I think you are running the HS3 version of the plugin right? I was assuming the HS4 version so was on the wrong foot here
          If I check the HS3 version, I have an idea where it goes wrong, but am not sure if I can solve this reliable yet. What other switches are going wrong, other then the multi outlet switches? It should no go wrong on other types?

If you send me the log, which might help, make sure to choose the detailed logging? (verbose in the hs4 version)

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Sorry, yes, on the HS3 version. I have a number of switches, including the Secureifi peanuts as well as osram switches.

I'll send you the file.

Comment

Working...
            X