Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara temp/humidity sensors no pressure reading

Hi Wim,

I just noticed that for the last two versions of the plug-in it seems we lost the pressure readings, the info is being reported by deconz but the plugin is substituting "pressure" for the actual value.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	187
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	1465136
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture1.PNG
Views:	140
Size:	24.9 KB
ID:	1465137

Tony,

I hate it is doing this. HST enabled the label property on the devices and I implemented it, but did not realize it is overwriting the displayed values. If you go to the properties of the device, the status/graphics page you can edit the graphics part and remove the "pressure" text from the pressure feature. Once yu save this, values are displayed again. The labels will be disabled again with the next version.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

That fixed it, thanks. I'm not using pressure for any critical decisions/events so no worries.

Yes, it would be nice if HST was more forthcoming or efficient at communicating upcoming changes.

Comment

Ah!

Thanks. I already started troubleshooting like crazy. Should have searched the forum first :-)

Comment

Working...
        X