Can not install plugin- possibly missing dependencies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not install plugin- possibly missing dependencies

I have a Hometroller S6 Windows version. I upgrade from HS3 to HS4. I downloaded the plugin to load over the old version. I am having the same issues trying to install the plugin I believe as someone talked about in the HS3 section. If this is the issue, I have no idea where to go to get the Net files needed to fix. Can someone help? Below is what the log says.

Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

To save someone else grief, it is dot net framework missing, here is the link on microsoft: https://dotnet.microsoft.com/download/dotnet-framework

Comment

Working...
    X