Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deconz - Jowiehue - HS4: Dont make Device in HS

Hi

I have an IKEA MOTION SENSOR that worked before.
    I did a delete of the motion sensor and a reset.
    But now HS4 dont make Device for it after rejoining it. (Old device was auto removed in HS after i delete it from Deconz)
    Everything work fine in Deconz and Hue Essential.
    I have tried to reset HS server and deconz server, and still the same,You can see my error message in Jowihue and HS4 log.

I use the latest version of HS4 and latest version of Deconz.
    I have the same sensor in other rooms that works.

(Start object not set to a object instance.)

How can i get HS to add new device for it ?

Best Regards

Marius

My guess is you are not running the HS4 JowiHue plugin here. Which version of the plugin are you running? Please make sure you are running 2.1.1.11?
    Could you try and create a detailed log for me, following these steps:
    1. set detailed logging and log to file options in the configuration screen of the plugin
    2. stop and start the plugin so I can see the start of the plugin in the log
    3. Let the plugin run untill you see the error for createdevice in the HS log
    4. then disable the detailed loggin and log to file options
    5. send the log file (\Logs\JowiHue.log) to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      My guess is you are not running the HS4 JowiHue plugin here. Which version of the plugin are you running? Please make sure you are running 2.1.1.11?
      Could you try and create a detailed log for me, following these steps:
      1. set detailed logging and log to file options in the configuration screen of the plugin
      2. stop and start the plugin so I can see the start of the plugin in the log
      3. Let the plugin run untill you see the error for createdevice in the HS log
      4. then disable the detailed loggin and log to file options
      5. send the log file (\Logs\JowiHue.log) to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
      Ohh thank you. You have right, I used the HS3 plugin. After installing HS4 plugin everything work and my sensor get a device in HS4
      Thank you for quick responce

BR
      Marius

Comment

Thanks for letting me know!
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X