Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Hue sensor

Hi,

I have this "bad" device I can't seem to fix. It's a Philips Hue motion sensor. I got 7 or 8 of them and all went in fine except one. They were added to a Raspbee II, not on a Philips Hue bridge.

Here is the device:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	1476503

It seems a bridge always remember that sensor. I've removed it from the Raspbee (to which it was initially added) several time. It no longer shows in deCONZ or Phoscon afte removal.

That particular device was returned to seller and is no longer a visible device in Raspbee nor a identifiable device. Yet, even after deleting the device in HS, it re-appears. Even more odd, it now shows under the Philips Hue bridge:

Views:	0
Size:	0
ID:	1476504

Why would it be visible under the Philips bridge when I never, ever tried to add it to that bridge?

If I try to remove it from the above screen, will that clear it from both the Hue bridge and HS?

Update, plugin start up log does confirm the motion sensor is on the (wrong because I tried adding it to the Raspbee II) Philips bridge:

Views:	116
Size:	235.6 KB
ID:	1476511

Comment

if you go to the bridge maintenance page, select the Hue bridge and select the sensors. Here you can remove the motion sensor as device as well as from the bridge. Any deletions you do on this page, should remove HS devices as well as clear the bridge from sensors/groups/lights.
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        if you go to the bridge maintenance page, select the Hue bridge and select the sensors. Here you can remove the motion sensor as device as well as from the bridge. Any deletions you do on this page, should remove HS devices as well as clear the bridge from sensors/groups/lights.
        That seems to have worked from the HS side. But got some errors in the log, so not sure if it's ok on the Hue bridge side.

Views:	77
Size:	34.4 KB
ID:	1476588

Comment

It is ok I hope . Does a restart of the plugin not bing back the motion sensor anymore now?

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            It is ok I hope . Does a restart of the plugin not bing back the motion sensor anymore now?

Wim
            Indeed, it doesn't!

You see, it's what I like about this plugin and you. The plugin is more solid than what it connects to, and you always have an answer/suggestion that, most of the time, works. And more importantly, you answer almost faster than I can ask the questions. That's so !

Thanks so much for that. I wish some other developers were like you.

Comment

Working...
            X