Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Temperature decimals

Hi Wim,

Yesterday I noticed a difference in temperature decimals with my Xiaomi Aqara Temp sensors.

The Aqara Temp/Multi sensor added to Deconz/Phoscon (and automatically added within HS4 with the JowiHue plugin) was displaying 2 temperature decimals.

After changing the Temperature Decimals from 2 to 1 in the JowiHue plugin Miscellaneous Settings, the existing HS4 device (#204) was still displaying 2 temperature decimals.

A newly added Aqara Temp/Multi sensor (#209), after changing the Temp decimals setting, was indeed displaying 1 temperature decimal.

How can I change the existing temperature sensor device (#204) to display 1 decimal, as configured in the JowiHue plugin Miscellaneous Settings?

Click image for larger version  Name:	HS4_JowiHue_Temp_decimals.png Views:	0 Size:	87.3 KB ID:	1478601

Click image for larger version  Name:	HS4_JowiHue_Temp_decimals1.png Views:	0 Size:	30.1 KB ID:	1478602
    Last edited by legato; June 8, 2021, 04:22 AM. Reason: typo

On the properties of the device itself, the JowiHue tab you will see a switch called "Reset Graphic values for all features belonging to devices". Enable this switch and press save. This should correct the decimals on existing devices.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

That did the trick!
      Thank you for your quick response and easy solution!

Click image for larger version  Name:	HS4_JowiHue_Temp_decimals2.png Views:	0 Size:	79.6 KB ID:	1478822

Comment

Working...
      X