Error: (CreatingFeatureLight)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error: (CreatingFeatureLight)

After weeks of trying all sorts of things, today I finally got my ConBeeII to fully accept new lights (had to update to version 12.0.1). I am in trial period for JowiHue (will buy it) but when I added my first 4 lights I get the following in the HS4 log

Error: (CreateFeatureLight):Error occurred during creation Of feature during Step Handling light existing feature Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I believe it hit when I added my Cree A-19 bulbs (2 of them) and not with the Sylvania Color A-19 Smart+ bulbs when I added 2 of them. The same error keeps coming about every 5 minutes and always in groups of 4.

Any ideas or do I need to capture more in the logs?

HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

@W.Vuyk

Anyone have a clue? I am now getting one error per device per 5 minutes. I have 60+ ZigBee devices attached and counting. It is slowing down HS4.
    Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
    BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

w.vuyk

What is needed from me to troubleshoot a fix? I had to turn off the plugin as it slowed HS4 to an unresponsive state.

Jobee

Comment

Sorry, was away for some time here. Am back now again.

Can you tell me what the capabilities are for the cree A-19 bulb? Are they color enabled, supporting color temperatures and/or white only bulbs?
        Next, on the bulb device in HS, could you go to the properties of the device and select the JowiHue tab? You will see details in JSON on the bottom of the page. Could you copy this text and post it? I am thinking some info is missing there, Cree has a habit of being incomplete there.

And a last question, could you create a trace of the plugin for me? Follow these steps for it:
        1. set the verbose logging and trace to file options in the settings of the plugin
        2. stop and start the plugin, so the start of the plugin is in the trace
        3. Let the plugin run after initialization until the create device error is logged in the HS4 log.
        4. Then disable the verbose logging and trace to file options
        5. You will find the log as \Logs\JowiHue.log. Please send this file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?
        Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Sorry, was away for some time here. Am back now again.

Can you tell me what the capabilities are for the cree A-19 bulb? Are they color enabled, supporting color temperatures and/or white only bulbs?
          Next, on the bulb device in HS, could you go to the properties of the device and select the JowiHue tab? You will see details in JSON on the bottom of the page. Could you copy this text and post it? I am thinking some info is missing there, Cree has a habit of being incomplete there.

And a last question, could you create a trace of the plugin for me? Follow these steps for it:
          1. set the verbose logging and trace to file options in the settings of the plugin
          2. stop and start the plugin, so the start of the plugin is in the trace
          3. Let the plugin run after initialization until the create device error is logged in the HS4 log.
          4. Then disable the verbose logging and trace to file options
          5. You will find the log as \Logs\JowiHue.log. Please send this file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?
          Thanks,

Wim
          JSON from Cree bulb - They are A-19 White only dimmable (I edited out the mac address)

Dimmable light

**************************** Object info *****************************
          {
          "etag": "40c618869573b9b6dec58eedd065d87a",
          "hascolor": false,
          "lastannounced": "2021-06-17T21:41:25Z",
          "lastseen": "2021-06-22T20:04Z",
          "manufacturername": "CREE",
          "modelid": "Connected A-19 60W Equivalent",
          "name": "Dimmable light 5",
          "state": {
          "alert": "none",
          "bri": 253,
          "on": true,
          "reachable": true
          },
          "swversion": "500",
          "type": "Dimmable light",
          "uniqueid": "<MAC ADDRESS>"
          }
          ************************* End Object info ***************************

Sent the log file.

Comment

Michael,

The Cree bulb is not the cause behind this issue. There is a LEDVANCE light (replaces silvania as brand) causing the issue here. Could you post the JSON of "Color dimmable light 3" (reference id 1685) instead? That is the light that repeats the error.

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              Michael,

The Cree bulb is not the cause behind this issue. There is a LEDVANCE light (replaces silvania as brand) causing the issue here. Could you post the JSON of "Color dimmable light 3" (reference id 1685) instead? That is the light that repeats the error.

Thanks,

Wim
              Here is the json. Funny thing is though... the swversion is wrong. In the deCONZ the sw version is 0x00102428. The original version was 102100. There was an OTA update done to the Ledvance bulbs. I also resent the log you requested. Sorry I did not understand the first time.

Color temperature light

**************************** Object info *****************************
              {
              "colorcapabilities": 25,
              "ctmax": 666,
              "ctmin": 142,
              "etag": "02486c7d11940aa75b5104488d078975",
              "hascolor": true,
              "lastannounced": "2021-06-23T00:49:17Z",
              "lastseen": "2021-06-23T22:23Z",
              "manufacturername": "LEDVANCE",
              "modelid": "A19 RGBW",
              "name": "Color dimmable light 4",
              "state": {
              "alert": "none",
              "bri": 254,
              "colormode": "ct",
              "ct": 375,
              "effect": "none",
              "hue": 0,
              "on": true,
              "reachable": true,
              "sat": 254,
              "xy": [
              ]
              },
              "swversion": "0x00102100",
              "type": "Color temperature light",
              "uniqueid": "<mac>"
              }
              ************************* End Object info ***************************

Comment

The version is reported by deCONZ, this might be a bug on deCONZ, the plugin is really doing nothing with the swversion field, other then reporting it.

Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Thanks. w.vuyk I updated the plugin and so far everything seems to be ok.

Comment

Thanks!
                    -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                    X