Conbee 2 Web Server Port (gWebSvrPort)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conbee 2 Web Server Port (gWebSvrPort)

Wim, there used to be a command we had to put at the end of the exe to change the gWebSvrPort to a different number so it doesn't conflict with HS4. I am getting the error about this port conflict on startup of HS4. I know you will ask but yes I did start Deconz first before HS4. I am using startup delayer.

I think that is the reason why Jowihue is not seeing the conbee 2 as a bridge. Sorry it has been a long time since I have set this up.

if it helps, these are the arguments I'm using: --auto-connect=1 --dbg-error=1 --http-port=8080 --ws-port=8443 --upnp=0

Comment

Originally posted by TC1 View Post
      if it helps, these are the arguments I'm using: --auto-connect=1 --dbg-error=1 --http-port=8080 --ws-port=8443 --upnp=0
      Is this put at the end of the exe file? It looks quite different than the one we used to use. I recognize the ws-port=8443 part but not the rest. Thanks

Comment

Yes, after the executable from the command line. I have it setup in my Task Scheduler startup task as an optional parameter.

Comment

Yes, after the executable from the command line. I have it setup in my Task Scheduler startup task as an optional parameter.
          Thanks, I will add the http and ws-port commands.

Comment

I changed mine in the conbee II ini file and you don't need to worry about events and command lines... if on windows it is $user%\AppData\Local\dresden-elektronik\deCONZ\

There is http and remote. Then when you are in deCONZ and click on the Phoscon App button or you go directly, it opens on the port you define.

Just remember that if you upgrade deCONZ you may need to fix the ini
            HS3Pro & HS4Pro on Win2012R2
            Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
            BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post
              I changed mine in the conbee II ini file and you don't need to worry about events and command lines... if on windows it is $user%\AppData\Local\dresden-elektronik\deCONZ\

There is http and remote. Then when you are in deCONZ and click on the Phoscon App button or you go directly, it opens on the port you define.

Just remember that if you upgrade deCONZ you may need to fix the ini
              Thanks, I have got as far as seeing the conbee2 in the phoscon app and one device, just to see if it is working. In the device manager though all I see is an entry for com 5 but no conbee2. Not sure if the usb driver is loaded because jowihue does not see the conbee2 bridge.

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post

Thanks, I have got as far as seeing the conbee2 in the phoscon app and one device, just to see if it is working. In the device manager though all I see is an entry for com 5 but no conbee2. Not sure if the usb driver is loaded because jowihue does not see the conbee2 bridge.
                If you are not seeing ConBeeII listed under Ports (COM & LPT) then there is an issue with the driver. I had this and it took moving it to a different usb port on my server before it was found the the driver associated correctly. (I'm running W2kSr2)

Click image for larger version  Name:	ConBeePort.JPG Views:	0 Size:	9.7 KB ID:	1481806
                Aeotec, Cooper, Cree, GE/Jasco, Intermatic, LIFX, Fortrezz, OSRAM, RCS, Trane, Zooz
                BLBackup, BLGData, BLRussound, BLSpeech, HSTouch, InvisaLink, HSBuddy, IFTTT, JowiHue, NetCAM, PHLocation, Pushover 3P, Random, rnbWeather, UltraLighting3, weatherXML, ZigBee, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by Jobee View Post

If you are not seeing ConBeeII listed under Ports (COM & LPT) then there is an issue with the driver. I had this and it took moving it to a different usb port on my server before it was found the the driver associated correctly. (I'm running W2kSr2)

Click image for larger version Name:	ConBeePort.JPG Views:	0 Size:	9.7 KB ID:	1481806
                  Tried all the usb slots. All device manager shows is usb serial device (com5). I even deleted the usb com 5 and unplugged/plugged in bridge and it just went right back to the same thing. I have a device in phoscon and it is talking to the bridge so I don't know quite what to do from here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.png
Views:	567
Size:	3.9 KB
ID:	1481821

Comment

Have you tried updating the driver on the COM5 device with the ConBee2 windows driver from the Dresden site?

Comment

Have you tried updating the driver on the COM5 device with the ConBee2 windows driver from the Dresden site?
                      No I haven't. I will go see if I can find it. Thanks

Comment

Ok, I found the usb driver for w10. I went to device manager and tried to update the driver. I went to the folder where the inf file is supposed to be but it would not show the files. So I picked the folder and it came back and said the best driver is already being used.

Comment

If installed correctly, the COM port and USB device should like the following (the actual com port # will be dependent on your system) and the driver should be the Dresden one:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	527
Size:	17.1 KB
ID:	1481835

If it doesn't look similar to above then I would uninstall the stick in device manager, unplug it physically, plug it back in, and when device manager tries to reinstall make sure you point it to the Dresden driver. Once installed correctly it should say ConBee_II in the device manager view.

Comment

cowinger Larry,

If you are running Windows 10, then the drivers are present, and as I hear you here, deCONZ starts fine and Phoscon works right? In that case there is nothing wrong on driverlevel.

if I check the line TC1 posted the upnp is disabled. My advice would be not to use the --upnp=0 so deCONZ will announce itself on the network to be found.
                            I expect you had JowiHue disabled for some time, or maybe activated the HS4 version of the plugin? With the first start on a new machine the plugin will show a popup asking if it is allowed to use the network (firewall warning) If you ignore this popup or deny access, the plugin will not find the deCONZ gateway, not even locally. If you want to check on this, you need to check your local firewall setting for JowiHue access and eventually add the HSPI_JowiHue.exe to the firewall with all access enabled.

Wim
                            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post

No I haven't. I will go see if I can find it. Thanks
                              If that does not work, try to delete the device in device manager and let W10 refind it and reapply the driver. W10 is different from other windows. Prior to W10 you had to get the driver. In W10 windows uses its driver.

1. Download deCONZ software

http://deconz.dresden-elektronik.de/win
                              2. Install USB driver

The drivers are installed automatically after connecting the ConBee II. If necessary, the drivers are downloaded from the Internet.
                              1. https://phoscon.de/en/conbee2/install#windows10

Comment

Working...
                              X