Updated and now some lights are not turning on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated and now some lights are not turning on

I have two bridges. One bridge the 4 lights on there seem to be ok. The other bridge has 10+ lights. Turning them off from HS works. But turning them on nothing happens. The lights all work from the Hue App. Everything was working before updating to 4.0.4.7. I turned on everything in Tracing and the log is attached. Not sure what to look for in there.

*edit log removed *

Are you sure the lights were triggered by the motion sensors in this log? I do not see any sensor updating and no lights are controlled in this log. The log is only showing the regular maintenance routines.
    Best is to start the plugin with the logging enabled, then make sure to send an on to one of the lights. Then also send an off (even if they are still off). This should generate some activity in the log. Once you have the log, send it to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

I removed your log from your message.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I just found this. When I went to the events that control the hue lights they are all giving this error

Unable to save changes : Could not load type 'HomeSeer.Jui.Views.TimeSpanView' from assembly 'PluginSdk, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Comment

That is bad news, what HS version are you running at this point? I am guessing a lower version then 4.1.17.0? I thought I had caught the lower version (4.1.17.0 introduces the timespanview). Will try here running a lower version and see if I can copy the issue
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

mworsnop

I have checked it just now and indeed the current plugin is depending on the latest pluginsdk the comes with HS 4.1.17.0
          I did not realize this earlier, sorry for that! If you do not yet want to upgrade to HS 4.1.17.0, you can find the "old" plugin in the \updates4 directory of HS. YOu will only need to copy the HSPI_JowiHue.exe file over the existing one.

Wim
          -- Wim

Comment

I am really sorry! I always check for HS updates first, but I blew it this time. Sorry for the trouble.

Take care

Comment

No problem

In the new version I have added a check on the HS version, so in the future users are warned by the plugin itself. So this had its purpose
              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
              X