Hue Dimmer Switch Battery Percentage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hue Dimmer Switch Battery Percentage

Wim, I noticed that the hue dimmer switches (remotes) are showing a battery icon but no battery percentage showing next to it. I have 2 pics for you and the details from the battery graphics tab. In these pics it shows what appears as a parent and 2 childs. Below is another set from a different remote which only shows the child devices.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic1.png
Views:	640
Size:	11.6 KB
ID:	1490320Click image for larger version

Name:	pic2.png
Views:	617
Size:	26.2 KB
ID:	1490321Click image for larger version

Name:	pic3.png
Views:	570
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	1490322

Click image for larger version

Name:	pic4.png
Views:	598
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	1490323Click image for larger version

Name:	pic5.png
Views:	578
Size:	21.1 KB
ID:	1490324Click image for larger version

Name:	pic6.png
Views:	575
Size:	18.0 KB
ID:	1490325

As you can see they are the same type. Why are they different? Thanks

One is created with the HS3 version of the plugin, the other with the HS4 version of the plugin.
    Devices created by the HS3 version of the plugin, including the root device (...) are seen as features. I have not found a workaround for it.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      One is created with the HS3 version of the plugin, the other with the HS4 version of the plugin.
      Devices created by the HS3 version of the plugin, including the root device (...) are seen as features. I have not found a workaround for it.
      Interesting. Not hurting anything as far as the child devices or functionality go. More wondering about the triggering of other lights by a button push. Still wondering if it is in deCONZ. Any word on that?

Comment

As you already discovered, I had send a reply to your mail already
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          As you already discovered, I had send a replay to your mail already
          Yes, we can continue here if you would like. For others to benefit.

Comment

Working...
          X