Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Solved] Specify IP of Deconz bridge?

Hi at the moment I'm running Deconz on a Windows host with two NIC's
    It doesn't look like I can specify the bind IP address for Deconz.
    For some reason the plugin pulls the wrong address from Deconz then loses connection because HS isn't on the same network as the other address.
    Is there a way to force to plugin to ignore the info from Deconz and use a hard coded IP?
    It works correctly when I disable the NIC before I start Deconz. Interestingly the IP address of the hub changes in the plugin GUI. I'd like to force it to just look at one address. Is this possible?

As far I can find there is no way yet, it will possibly always use NIC(1) by default.
    I posted a question on this in this post on the conbee forum. Maybe you can monitor this one, or add extra info.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

bigjezza

I do not know if you are still interested, but I noticed that in the latest beta (do not use it yet as it holds many large changes and already found a few flaws) they have added a new startup parameter for this. You might want to check on this once this version is available as release:

"Enable websocket server to listen on IP specified via --http-listen command line parameter "

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
      X