X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin errors in HS Startup log Resolved - don't do this

Hello Wim,

Been a while we chatted

I've been having these errors in HS log for a while now.

Code:
    2021-09-17 16:01:34 HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) [U][B][COLOR=#c0392b]HSPI_JowiHue4047.exe[/COLOR][/B][/U]: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue4047.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue4047.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue4047.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue4047.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

2021-09-17 16:01:34 HomeSeer~!~Error~!~Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) [U][B][COLOR=#c0392b]HSPI_JowiHue4048.exe[/COLOR][/B][/U]: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue4048.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue4048.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue4048.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_JowiHue4048.exe: Could not load file or assembly 'InnerCore.Api.HueSync, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
    The culprit, my bad, is I renamed the plugin .exe file while we were troubleshooting last summer before putting a newer plugin. As soon as I moved those old and irrelevant files out of HS root folder, the errors went away.

Just posting this so others who'd do that know it's not a good idea.

Guy

You are not the first experiencing this

I have had my share of confusing messages testing my own alpha's. If you replace a existing plugin with a test version, make sure to either move out the original plugin to a different location, or rename the extension of '.exe' to something different (or add '.old' to it) instead of renaming the filename.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X