Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to change HS4 IP setting for Jowihue bridge?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to change HS4 IP setting for Jowihue bridge?

Hi. I just realised my Jowihue to HS4 bridge is using the 192.168... ip address and not localhost 127.0.0.1

Is there a configuration I can change or a file I can edit to point to 127.0.0.1 without making it so I have to relink all the devices and the events they are part of?omegle xender

I noticed when my network was down (updating firmware) my zwave stuff still worked but zigbee did not. I am guessing this is the reason

thanks

The plugin will avoid using the 127.0.0.1 address as there have been issues for deCONZ with that in the past. A work around for this issue is settng the alternate IP address for the network card to the normal ip address when the network is up and running. This way, if the network is down deCONZ wil still be able to be approached by the plugin on the same IP address.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X