Loss of control to RaspBee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Loss of control to RaspBee

I'm having trouble controlling devices on deCONZ RaspBee via the plugin while Hue Bridge devices all work ok. The RaspBee devices all respond to Phoscon control.

HomeTrollerSELv3 HS4 Pro Edition 4.2.5.0 (Linux)
    JowiHue 4.0.5.2
    RaspBee 2.05.86 / 8/19/2021 Firmware 26390500

I turned up logging and attempted to dim, power off/on a lamp called Leather Chair. The light did not respond, the log is attached.
    Attached Files

Ok, interesting update, to get ready to leave for the day, I tried to shut off all lights with Phoscon. There appeared to be a JowiHue animation stuck running as the lights controlled by the animation (via RaspBee) all came back on and continued the program. From Homeseer, I tried multiple times to end the animation without success. I had to disable/enable the JowiHue plugin to stop the animation and turn off all the lights. Once the animation was stopped I was able to control the deCONZ lighting again.

Comment

Gerald,

I expected I was the only one having this issue because of all the experiments on my machine in the past, but appearantly I have made a mistake thinking this! Please check your events holding an animation action that stops the animation(s). Make sure to open the action and check the 'switch' stopping the animation. I am afraid you will see it is not enabled to stop anymore? If you enable this switch again, you will see it works again...
      I made an error on this, sorry!

Another thing to consider is to update the deCONZ version. Current level is 2.12.06. No need to push it in high speed, but if you add other devices you'll see a lot more supported on the current version
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

After deep diving into the animation events, I discovered that the switch to "stop' animation was no longer set. After correcting these the animations control as expected and there are no longer issues with the deCONZ gateway. I also added the deCONZ upgrade to version 2.12.06 for good measure.

Thank you

Comment

Gerald,

Sorry again for this issue, but glad you got it working again!

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X