Setting Lights to go to 100% in 20 minutes problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setting Lights to go to 100% in 20 minutes problem

I have had this event running for at least a year but recently the light seems to come on instantly. Upon looking at the event again, I notice that even though I have entered 12000 for the time to brighten the light, it seems to be saving the time as 1200. How can I fix this?

Click image for larger version

Name:	screencapture-192-168-1-15-8000-events-html-2021-10-13-10_52_27.png
Views:	65
Size:	129.0 KB
ID:	1502122
    Click image for larger version

Name:	screencapture-192-168-1-15-8000-events-html-2021-10-13-10_52_37.png
Views:	58
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	1502123

This is correct, if you check the opened action, you'll see the entry is in 1/10th of a second. The saved action shows the time in seconds, so the 12000 is shown in the real seconds used, wich is indeed 20 minutes. So the event should be good.
    Maybe an issue has been introduced I did not notice yet. A verbose trace might help me catch the bug. It will be an easy trace I need. Could you make one for me, following these steps?:
    1. If the light is on, make a note of the lights brightness before it is set to off
    2. Make sure the light is off before the test and - if possible - not too many other triggers for other lights run
    3. enable verbose tracing and logging to file in the settings of the plugin
    4. Trigger the event using the transition and try to determine the time the light takes to become (close to) 100% bright
    5. if the lights level before the test was 100% or anywhere close to it, set it now to 1% or anywhere near to that.
    6. Then send an off command to the light
    7. Trigger the event using the transition once more and try to determine the time before the brightness becomes 100%
    8. Disable the verbose logging and logging to file options
    9. Send the log file (in \Logs\JowiHue.log) to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?
    It is possible that with the second try, while setting the brightness to 1 before switching it off, the lights starts working like you wanted. In that case it wil help to use a transition while switching this light off (JowiHue action sets lights brightness to 0 with a transition time). But that is only a wild guess here.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X