Status/Graphics Ikea Dimmer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Status/Graphics Ikea Dimmer

It's not a bug but I can't change/add new values ​​for the graphics of this device "TRADFRI wireless dimmer". Because of that i always get this msg on plugin start "Control values of device Sapateira is now in sync with deCONZ"

The button events values ​​for this device are:

Click image for larger version  Name:	ikea_dimmer.png Views:	0 Size:	46.6 KB ID:	1505666
    Source: https://dresden-elektronik.github.io...tradfri-dimmer

I've already tried in the plugin settings enable "If possibe values of a deCONZ device are not in sync with the HS device, automatically sync the HS device" and on the JowiHue tab of the device "Reset Graphic values for all features belonging to devices".

I still tried to set the values ​​manually but the plugin resets them and goes back to default. The default is a value range 1000 - 6000.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ikea_dimmer2.png Views:	0 Size:	207.5 KB ID:	1505667

Nuno,

LOL I solved that bug just today! There was an issue with the sync with deCONZ and because of that the plugin uses the defaults to be sure it can display the value chosen.
    I do advice to keep the "If possibe values of a deCONZ device are not in sync with the HS device, automatically sync the HS device" enabled as the number of devices supported with this method might increase a lot in the next few months.

The next version will solve the issue for the tradfri wireless dimmer.

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

LoL Synchronized

I thought I only needed to activate it once to sync and then I could deactivate it. So I'll keep this option enabled.

Today I was clearing all the values ​​on the status/graphics page that didn't matter for each of my switches...if I enable "If possibe values of a deCONZ device are not in sync with the HS device, automatically sync the HS device" it won't reset the values ​​I changed and put back unnecessary values?

Comment

The idea behind this new sync with deCONZ is that it will only contain values that are supported for the particular device. Once it is in sync you can change the descriptions fine, but if you change the values, a new restart will start the new sync again. But then.. you should not see any unnecessary values anyway once I resolve the issue of course
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks for the clarification Wim, and I can confirm that this bug is already fixed in the next plugin version

Comment

Working...
          X