Tuya Plug with power meter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuya Plug with power meter

I installed a Tuya plug with smart power metering. Switching on/off is oke but there is no reading of consumed power.
    In the DeConz cluster info the used power is displayed as :

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snag_24320d02.png
Views:	134
Size:	37.0 KB
ID:	1513249Click image for larger version

Name:	Snag_2434846a.png
Views:	97
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	1513250

In the JowiHue PI I only see the on/off opportunity but no consumed power status. This plug is compatible with the Conbee stick.

What could be the reason?

Thanks

Wil

Wil,

You can check on the manufacturer code/model identifier on the github site to check on this. I found one here: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...in/issues/4838
    Be prepared for some drama

But on the other hand, I also read in this thread that in the latest beta of deCONZ it seems to start working. I have been advising many users by now to stay away from this beta, but yesterday a new beta came available and it seems all the issues I was seeing have been addressed in it, so if you feel brave enough, you could try the latest beta of deCONZ, 2.13.3.......
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thank you Wim, that was a good suggestion. I did update to 2.13.3 and.....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Snag_2578ac0f.png
Views:	86
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	1513308

No further errors (so far) with this beta

Comment

There are even more readings coming out of it, unit 49 as voltage and Ampere

Click image for larger version  Name:	Snag_2582f973.png Views:	0 Size:	28.0 KB ID:	1513312

Comment

Watt current should have been named Ampere... guess I have to work a bit on naming after all. The features should be complete now... deCONZ does not immediatly show all attributes - so the device grows over time
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X