Post HS4 upgrade. Slow Scenes & reference not exist errors,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post HS4 upgrade. Slow Scenes & reference not exist errors,

Struggling with my Jowihue upgrade from HS3 to HS4.

Getting the following errors :
    - Error running event action: Feature with reference 482 does not exist (there is no object 482)
    - Error: (UpdateGroups):Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    - Unexpected reply indicating bridge Philips HUE 1 is beeing overloaded with commands
    - Error: (SetDeviceByUserRequest):SDBUR setstate sat start-----Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    - Error: (UpdateGroups):Column 'bridgeserial, id' is constrained to be unique. Value is already present.

Deleted all objects, re-installed Jowihue to re-create everything.
    Scenes take a very long time 15+ minutes to run (if ever).
    Can't seem to find anything in the logs either.

FYI running 2 bridges with about 48 objects on HUB1 / 21 objects on the HUB2. Running the very latest plugin & HS4 version (non-beta)

Starting to wonder if I have some database corruption somewhere.... Anyone with suggestions ?

Phil

Could you send me a verbose logging maybe? Follow these steps to create one:
    1. enable verbose logging and log to file in the settings of the plugin
    2. stop and start the plugin on the manage plugins page
    3. Let the plugin run and try to trigger a scene. Wait until the response is there
    4. Disable the verbose and log to file options
    5. You will find the log in the \Logs subdirectory as JowiHue.og
    6. Send this file to me? jowihue at ziggo dot nl, please include an image of the scene you tried to trigger and als an image of the event that was triggered?
    Thanks,

​​​​​​​Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X